• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Spain supporters Screw you!! Holland Will WIN!!!

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holland will win.. Confirmed!!!!

Holland sure win one, i dun believe Spain will win...

Telling people to relax and you're getting worked up? You want to screw Spain supporters here??
:biggrin: Even alamaking the staunch supporter never make such a bold statement. You better pray hard that Holland wins or else you will see your own quotes haunting, stalking and reminding you of your misery. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Telling people to relax and you're getting worked up? You want to screw Spain supporters here??
:biggrin: Even alamaking the staunch supporter never make such a bold statement. You better pray hard that Holland wins or else you will see your own quotes haunting, stalking and reminding you of your misery. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I suggest you shut the hell up instead.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun even dare to say Holland WILL win -_-"""

PLs lah, say whatever you like. If you support holland, nobody is going to stop you from saying what ever you like. All those Spain supporters, wahahha, i will have the last laugh.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been assed by the OA :biggrin:.

Bear in mind that if Holland loses to Spain, my clones will be stalking your posts with your own quotes below to remind you of your arrogance and misery. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by bodycells

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by bodycells

Holland sure win one, i dun believe Spain will win...

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paul the psychic octopus has picked Spain but he never screws Holland supporters. However, I need to remind you that Paul, belonging to a no-skeleton species in the animal world, has the ability to squeeze through the smallest of openings and he is very good at it. Hope you will not have nightmares of Paul coming after you from behind if Spain wins. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
am not a supporter but see a very likely victory for them. 1-0
Are you the same JJ Batchelor who used to very active in sammyboy's delphi forum especially on football?
If you are, welcome back. Where have you been all this time?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
yes, my bookie told me holland will DEFINITELY win !! :biggrin: i hav oredi place HUGE bet on holland!!

waaa.. Like tat i better quickly triple my bet on Spain cause i remember 3mths ago you told me tat your bookie told you Man U will win the EPL:p
i dun trust bookies they are my adversary:rolleyes:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOLLAND ROBBED!!
This english bastard definitely kelong...knnccb...holland should have won hands down....robben was clearly fouled by puyol who should be send off and holland awarded a penalty...this english bastard is clearly kelong to gave span the win...giving so many freekicks to spain and yellow cards to holland...this english bastard is clearly taking under table money from the spanish mafia...FIFA SHOULD INVESTIGATE THIS ENGLISH BASTARD HOWARD WEBB!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: