• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'All Singapore Stuff' close down?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have it on good authority that a fellow grassroots leader had found out the identity of the admins. The relevant authorities were notified and the oppie shit stirring admins have been nabbed. Even as we speak, they are being interrogated to give up their fellow co-conspirators. Be afraid, oppies. Be very afraid.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This forum is very safe because it is run by hardworking and dedicated pro PAP singaporeans who love their country and honor the ruling famiLEE.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum is very safe because it is run by hardworking and dedicated pro PAP singaporeans who love their country and honor the ruling famiLEE.

I've recommended Boss Sam for a PBM for his dedication in running this pro-Singapore forum. The top brass are considering my recommendation.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I've recommended Boss Sam for a PBM for his dedication in running this pro-Singapore forum. The top brass are considering my recommendation.
Can you put a word in for my other forum which the government keeps trying to shut down? It has received unwarranted negative publicity because of fake news generated by the MSM.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you put a word in for my other forum which the government keeps trying to shut down? It has received unwarranted negative publicity because of fake news generated by the MSM.
boss u must b super dumb, yr are of PM calibre you know... PBM??? phui.. dont get shoveled to the corner like dirt, ask for nothing short of ministerial post

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
boss u must b super dumb, yr are of PM calibre you know... PBM??? phui.. dont get shoveled to the corner like dirt, ask for nothing short of ministerial post

I didn't ask for PBM but that's what the grassroots organisations want to bestow upon me.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this forum is uniquely superior to any other in sinkieland
it has survived a long and tough battle
so mr leongsam should be greatly honoured and blessed
just look at the who is who here
all the brilliant scholars and learned professors
and all the top security IT men here browsing every moment
here you find gems, jewels and diamonds of brilliance
well done mr leongsam

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
PBM.......
Pantat
Boleh
Masuk

I know it is a gong maggots in white give away at a dime a dozen to their own for laughing all the way to the banks.
But just exactly what the fuck is PBM? I reluctant to google to find out as I am sure there are gurus here to tell me.

And who was the first to get PBM? and from who?
And for what?

Washing LKY dirty underwear or wanking LKY or tickling Gecko camel toe?

hanimother

Alfrescian
Loyal
22426309_335858353542784_3458625877510849249_o.jpg

they go drink kopi is it?