• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Killers Deserve To die

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read this article and you know why there is no justice if murderers are allowed to go free or serve time in life imprisonment:

BONNE TERRE, Mo. (AP) — A Missouri inmate was put to death Wednesday for raping and killing a college student in 1995, making him the first U.S. prisoner put to death since an Arizona lethal injection went awry last month.

The Missouri Department of Corrections said Michael Worthington was executed by lethal injection at the state prison and was pronounced dead at 12:11 a.m. He is the seventh Missouri inmate executed this year.

Worthington had been sentenced to death for the attack on 24-year-old Melinda "Mindy" Griffin during a burglary of her Lake St. Louis condominium.

The U.S. Supreme Court and Missouri's governor had declined on Tuesday to block the execution.

"I figure I'll wake up in a better place tomorrow," Worthington, formerly of Peoria in central Illinois, had said Tuesday. "I'm just accepting of whatever's going to happen because I have no choice. The courts don't seem to care about what's right or wrong anymore."

Worthington, much as he did after his arrest, insisted to the AP on Tuesday from his holding cell near the death chamber that he couldn't remember details of the killing and that he was prone to blackouts due to alcohol and cocaine abuse. He said a life prison sentence would have been more appropriate for him.

"In 20 years, no one's seen or heard from me," he said. "If I'm the one who did it, what do they think life without parole is — a piece of cake?

Worthington, when asked what he would say to Griffin's parents, directed his comments to her mother.

"If my life would bring her peace and bring Mindy back, I'd be fine with that. But it won't," he said. "It doesn't bring peace or closure. She's still going to have her broken heart."

What does this article tell us?

He killed a young girl after raping her and yet he concluded it was wrong of the court to execute him for the murder. He wanted a life sentence and a chance to live but he did not give that poor girl a chance to live after raping her. He failed to understand that his death would bring closure to the girl’s family although it would not bring her back to life.

The paps should ensure all killers in sinkie land are executed especially in cases where weapons are used to maim which leads to death of the victim. If a killer is not executed, there is no justice for the victim’s family.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus doesn't believe in Death Penalty!

In fact He saved the entire human civilization from its impending death!

By sacrificing his sinless self!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus doesn't believe in Death Penalty!

In fact He saved the entire human civilization from its impending death!

By sacrificing his sinless self!

1. Spirituality for dummies.
If you have the awareness level of a snail, and your thinking is mired in shame and guilt (with perhaps a twist of drug abuse or suicidal thinking), then subscribing to a religion can help you climb to a higher level of awareness. Your mindset, however, still remains incredibly dysfunctional; you’ve merely swapped one form of erroneous thinking for another.

For reasonably intelligent people who aren’t suffering from major issues with low self-esteem, religion is ridiculously consciousness-lowering. While some religious beliefs can be empowering, on the whole the decision to formally participate in a religion will merely burden your mind with a hefty load of false notions.

When you subscribe to a religion, you substitute nebulous group-think for focused, independent thought. Instead of learning to discern truth on your own, you’re told what to believe. This doesn’t accelerate your spiritual growth; on the contrary it puts the brakes on your continued conscious development. Religion is the off-switch of the human mind.

Leave the mythology behind, and learn to think for yourself. Your intellect is a better instrument of spiritual growth than any religious teachings.