• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All COVID-19 vaccination-differentiated measures to be lifted from Oct 10: MOH

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
All COVID-19 vaccination-differentiated measures to be lifted from Oct 10: MOH
www.channelnewsasia.com

07 Oct 2022 06:30PM (Updated: 07 Oct 2022 06:31PM)

SINGAPORE: All COVID-19 vaccination-differentiated measures will be lifted from Oct 10, with restrictions no longer in place for dining in, nightlife establishments and events with more than 500 participants.

"We have learned to live with the COVID-19 virus, having weathered several infection waves and progressively lifted safe management measures," said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a news release on Friday (Oct 7).

" As we resume normalcy in our daily activities, we will lift the vaccination-differentiated safe management measures fully from Oct 10, 2022."

This means there will be no vaccination-differentiated restrictions for:
  • Events with more than 500 participants at any one time
  • Nightlife establishments where dancing among patrons is one of the intended activities
  • Dining in at food and beverage establishments, including hawker centres.
"(The measures have) served us well in our journey to safe reopening," said MOH.

The ministry added that the measures have helped to protect those who are not fully vaccinated by reducing their exposure to settings with a higher risk of transmission, and in turn keeping the healthcare system from being overwhelmed when population-wide vaccination and infection rates were not yet sufficiently high.

However, even as the measures are lifted, people who are not fully vaccinated continue to face a higher risk of severe disease, said the Health Ministry.

"We urge such persons to come forward to be vaccinated, or continue to take their own precautions and minimise social interactions to protect themselves."

MOH also reminded members of the public to continue to remain vigilant and be ready to respond to any dangerous new variants, even as most safe management measures are eased.

It added that should the situation worsen, necessary measures may be put in place at "short notice" to protect the public, safeguard the healthcare workers and conserve hospital capacity.

This may include "standing up" an appropriate level of vaccination-differentiated measures, as was necessary during the height of the pandemic.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, even as the measures are lifted, people who are not fully vaccinated continue to face a higher risk of severe disease, said the Health Ministry.

"We urge such persons to come forward to be vaccinated, or continue to take their own precautions and minimise social interactions to protect themselves."

Keep spouting this blatant lie, one day all of you will get your comeuppance for being accomplices to pharmaceutical genocide. :cool:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has nothing to do with protecting your health but everything to do with protecting their capacity to cope-meaning they will allow as many to fall sick and die as long as the system can manage .
I guess the “sanctity of life” has no place here

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has nothing to do with protecting your health but everything to do with protecting their capacity to cope-meaning they will allow as many to fall sick and die as long as the system can manage .
I guess the “sanctity of life” has no place here

If you got vaccinated with the Covid death shots, you have forfeited all rights to health.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irony in this one is off the charts. :roflmao:

'Health carnival'
'All participants must be fully vaccinated or VDS-exempted'

306753768_455748006584504_7489397923682850325_n.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allthe while, I have been lifting this measure myself. I have been waiting for the govt to arrest me while eating in all eateries. Till now, no arrest leh.

The moral of the story, don't follow anything that is of low IQ.

The lifting of such measure only make the unvaxxed looks good and them stupid.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allthe while, I have been lifting this measure myself. I have been waiting for the govt to arrest me while eating in all eateries. Till now, no arrest leh.

The moral of the story, don't follow anything that is of low IQ.

The lifting of such measure only make the unvaxxed looks good and them stupid.
You have my uncle's leespect if this is true :thumbsup: