• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All about cars in Malaysia

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I know this question must have been answered before.

I am hoping to get a recommendation for a good reliable mechanic in the Bukit Indah area who will be able to replace my shock absorbers on my Toyota Corolla.

Any recommendation will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Park your car at a distance, then ask for quotations from 3 workshops, then you wil know the approximate price. You agree with the price and type of shock absorbers then drive your car in. Most at Jln Indah 16 are quite okay.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Park your car at a distance, then ask for quotations from 3 workshops, then you wil know the approximate price. You agree with the price and type of shock absorbers then drive your car in. Most at Jln Indah 16 are quite okay.

Hi FB, thanks for the reference. Much appreciated and will do as suggested.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Very good guidance from FB.

Meanwhile a very nice shop doing windscreen repair in Bukit Indah. Brand is branched out from Singapore. Takes about 30 minutes or less for simple repairs. After the repair is done, car can be washed etc.

About 80 RM for small repairs on your windscreen. Always try to repair first before replacement as original is the best.

44998_10152128591924557_690354714_n.jpg
1526502_10152128592439557_2068989778_n.jpg

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good guidance from FB.

Meanwhile a very nice shop doing windscreen repair in Bukit Indah. Brand is branched out from Singapore. Takes about 30 minutes or less for simple repairs. After the repair is done, car can be washed etc.

About 80 RM for small repairs on your windscreen. Always try to repair first before replacement as original is the best.

View attachment 13955
View attachment 13956

Bro is this in Bukit Indah 'around the corner' from "Mr. 1 Malaysia". I'm looking to fix the stone chip on my windscreen!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err..Perodua Alza good bo..?
Bmw is it worth buying in my? Quite prominent hor if driving in MY.

Last edited:

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz a honda would do. Bmw or merz war pu yeow. Dont want to invite unnecessary trouble especially when i am not a local.

D

Deleted member 80916

Are there anyone driving the 4x4 pick ups ? which of the following has the easiest-to-find, and cheap parts ?

Toyota Hilux
Mitsubishi Triton
Ford Ranger
Nissan Navara ,..
...?

Where can I get the accurate prices on-line ?
Thanks

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Personal picks for cars for driving in Malaysia would be:

Small car
Perodua Myvi

MPV
Perodua Alza
Toyota Wish

SUV - For when the occasion arises.
H2
Landcruiser
FJ cruiser

Large MPV
Hyundai Starex (wish they will bring in the luxury version or the 4x4 capable version)

4x4 Pickup
Ford Ranger (vibrates less than the other 4x4 for rear passengers and more rear seat comfort)

Last edited: