• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All about cars in Malaysia

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks wuqi , but near to any famous shop ? i dun recognize street number , thanks

why dun u ask wuqi kor kor put e glow sticks from your hse to the shop..sure beri pretty like korea tv series.. titter.gif

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are for the rich, me i am just glad i have 4 wheels, besides i never like or support Japanese cars and will never own the brand that made Zeke planes which strafed and bombed my people.

That's true, mi also cannot stand tis brand and tis model..no reason to it

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks wuqi, think i still need one more step before i can purchase car in JB. Probably after CFO then obtain legal papers from lawyer. They need proof of residential.

Check in with Allan from Perodua, +6012 762 7625.
Tell him the guy who recommended you doesn't want any commissions and you can use the 300 commission as discount for your car.
Happy driving. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
okok. thanks. but i dun hv impression hv florist shop. i will check this weekends. thanks

Sure, let me know if you need help, he is a pretty kind guy and softhearted so i tend not to overbargain with him. Whenever i feel happy with the work done or when i saw it was a good job, i would basically paid him what he asked for and then some.

Today very funny, was at work and then went for lunch, saw someone in need and passed him some money and then in the end discovered i didn't have enough SGD for lunch. Didn't want to go to the money changer as exchange rate for my area bad. Called wife and got a scolding (as usual haha) but luckily got enough coins to buy food to eat.

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done! Now seldom have kind hearted people, mostly care for themselves first.

Sure, let me know if you need help, he is a pretty kind guy and softhearted so i tend not to overbargain with him. Whenever i feel happy with the work done or when i saw it was a good job, i would basically paid him what he asked for and then some.

Today very funny, was at work and then went for lunch, saw someone in need and passed him some money and then in the end discovered i didn't have enough SGD for lunch. Didn't want to go to the money changer as exchange rate for my area bad. Called wife and got a scolding (as usual haha) but luckily got enough coins to buy food to eat.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just the other day, went to 7-11. Wanted to buy parking coupons. Sales staff said they dont have. Was told by her we can simply park our cars. Why need coupons. Fines dont cost much either.

Over at Bt Indah area, behind Hotel Granada, saw alot of cars parking there. Do we need coupons for parking there?

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need coupon at most of the new taman like bukit indah, sutera utama. you need it at most of the old taman like tun ahminah, perling, johor jaya, molek, taman sentosa, pelangi....etc.

most probably is the contract sign between mpjb and saman contractor, so it doesn't cover new area.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need coupon at most of the new taman like bukit indah, sutera utama. you need it at most of the old taman like tun ahminah, perling, johor jaya, molek, taman sentosa, pelangi....etc.

most probably is the contract sign between mpjb and saman contractor, so it doesn't cover new area.

But where do u guys normally buy the coupons? Someone told me 7-11. How many type of coupons are there? Really blur sotong.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually the shop got hang a banner or some sticker stating coupon is sold here. i have seen even clinic sell the coupon.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm one can get half the price here depending on brand, there are SERIOUSLY lots here but one that i use regularly is First One Car accessories(blue signboard). I don't have his number but the boss name is Ah Wen and his shop is right besides a florist owned by his wife. Jalan Indah 10/1, Taman Bukit Indah. Pretty honest chap and can bargain. Pretty good skills with tinted windows film (he only has cheaper to mid range types though), has nice led lights and car carpets as well if one is so inclined.

hai. i think this boss is contented juz ro have one biz on a sat. not very gd in explaining when i asked a simple question.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hai. i think this boss is contented juz ro have one biz on a sat. not very gd in explaining when i asked a simple question.

He is too honest sometimes and a simple man. :(
One time even gave me his cost price for something which i already know the price for, i made sure he didn't lose money in that deal.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HONEST MAN HAVE FEW WORDS......I rather beware of those that are talkative and cheeky.

He is too honest sometimes and a simple man. :(
One time even gave me his cost price for something which i already know the price for, i made sure he didn't lose money in that deal.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kana Accident how ar?

Would like to know what to do. Was driving to the market when this 14yo chap with no helmet rammed me head on with his bike to my car how? He told me not to report to the police and later tonite his mom and pop will come and see me to pay for the damages. Not sure Malaysia law how can anyone help please? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Kana Accident how ar?

Would like to know what to do. Was driving to the market when this 14yo chap with no helmet rammed me head on with his bike to my car how? He told me not to report to the police and later tonite his mom and pop will come and see me to pay for the damages. Not sure Malaysia law how can anyone help please? Thanks

You have nothing to claim against even if this is reported and just hope that his mother will pay you. Insurance claims are notoriously slow and then this is an illegal driver and worse a minor. Either way, how bad is the damage? You can go to the many m&d guard and painter shops in Bukit Indah area to get it assessed.

Last edited: