• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Residents given Thor's hammer

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A great gift from Worker's Party.

The group of WP heavy weights are bringing their Thor's hammer to save you guys from the dark vallian of PAP. You guys are getting a good bargain. I wished my GRC has a good opposition team like yours.

Vote out PAP with a good weapon now in your hands

HOOT PAP until dead.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need hoot until dead.........50.01% will do just fine :biggrin:

if given more, that will be better. Hammer time.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/otCpCn0l4Wo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best case scenario - win by just 1 vote! Sure to make George and cronies go bonkers. That way, IMH will get extra 5 patients.

I think LTK must have forecast a sure win in Aljunied. Otherwise, he would't take the risk given his well-known cautious style. I don't know much about that YSL chap except he contested AMK in the last GE but voted for PAP himself and was stupid enough to announce it. I don't think he can defend Hougang.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LTK must have forecast a sure win in Aljunied. Otherwise, he would't take the risk given his well-known cautious style. I don't know much about that YSL chap except he contested AMK in the last GE but voted for PAP himself and was stupid enough to announce it. I don't think he can defend Hougang.

He is a known figure in the Teochew city of HG. Worked for LTK in town council but don't know what post. As long as OP, just vote for them to kick out as many over-rated MIWs as possible. This is the time we have been waiting for.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
thor.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a known figure in the Teochew city of HG. Worked for LTK in town council but don't know what post. As long as OP, just vote for them to kick out as many over-rated MIWs as possible. This is the time we have been waiting for.

Hope that he's politcally smarter by now, the succession effect and the anticipated Aljunied excitement spillover effect will help WP win both Aljunied and HK together. Then turning PAP tactics back on themselves, merge the two town councils.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry ....Mr Yeo & his team can always learn from Seetoh on role of grassroot advisers..in fact, after election, NTUC would've new re-training courses in plan for them

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admire LTK's courage to step out of his comfort zone, but it's necessary for the good of WP and Singapore.
Can't wait to hear the A team's rally speeches, but more importantly, can't wait for them to take over office

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry ....Mr Yeo & his team can always learn from Seetoh on role of grassroot advisers..in fact, after election, NTUC would've new re-training courses in plan for them

This Aljunied team is the strongest GRC team ever in history, for even PAP never put three heavyweights in the same team as far as I recall. If even this team can't win, the future of Singapore politics is hopelessly dark.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 4 lawyers on the team: SL, PS, CSM, and Low(? I stand corrected on this one)

In any case, I can't remember PAP ever fielding so many lawyers at one go

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are 4 lawyers on the team: SL, PS, CSM, and Low(? I stand corrected on this one)

In any case, I can't remember PAP ever fielding so many lawyers at one go

LTK was a teacher not a lawyer turned businessman

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Aljunied team is the strongest GRC team ever in history, for even PAP never put three heavyweights in the same team as far as I recall. If even this team can't win, the future of Singapore politics is hopelessly dark.

The wind of change is here, you can feel it, hear it and say it.
Unlike the past, LKY never expected this day, 82 out of 87 seats challenged. This time, it is inevitable that PAP will lose a number of seats.

I am watching this GRC and Tampines closely too... Mabro man is the liability.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

YSL will definitely carry Hougang. He has been the right hand man of LTK for donkey years and is well known and well liked by the Hougang folks.