• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alica Schmidt: The German athlete everyone is talking about

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwD6v.img

One of the most promising sprinters​

Alica Schmidt is a German track-field athlete who has garnered considerable attention for her exceptional athletic skills and jaw-dropping looks. She has emerged as one of the most promising sprinters in recent years.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwQ4p.img

Born in Pulheim, Cologne​

Born on November 8, 1998, the German athlete has forged a name on the international stage. Raised in the small town of Pulheim, near Cologne, she dedicated much of her time to sports and training.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, my idol was a West German athlete called Heike Dreschler. I think she still holds the long jump world record jointly with Jackie Joyner-Kersee. I think both are doped.

Not going to Google her name to spell check, to preserve beautiful childhood memories..

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwwgw.img

Her true talent​

Schmidt's passion for sports began at an early age, she started playing for a local football team in Cologne. However, it was during her early teenage years she discovered her true talent was sprinting.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
AA1cwwgw.img

Her true talent​

Schmidt's passion for sports began at an early age, she started playing for a local football team in Cologne. However, it was during her early teenage years she discovered her true talent was sprinting.

Sprinting ? Is it because got 3 legs?

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwwgD.img

Natural speed and agility

Blessed with natural speed and agility, she quickly rose through the ranks and caught the attention of coaches and sports enthusiasts alike.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwSvR.img

Breakthrough moment

Schmidt made her breakthrough on the international stage during the 2017 European Athletics U20 Champions in Grosseto, Italy. She competed in the 200-meter sprint and delivered a great race time of 23.70 seconds.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwytc.img

A true fighter

A great display of strength and determination that gave Schmidt a silver medal! Her impressive performance in the 200-meter sprint showcased her remarkable potential.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwAYp.img

Consistently improving​

Ever since her silver medal in Grosseto, the young German athlete has been on an upward trajectory. Schmidt has continued to dominate her national and international sprinting scene, consistently improving her performances.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
AA1cwAYp.img

Consistently improving​

Ever since her silver medal in Grosseto, the young German athlete has been on an upward trajectory. Schmidt has continued to dominate her national and international sprinting scene, consistently improving her performances.
Yum...my dream gal

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwytp.img

400-meter and 4x400-meter relay​

The fact she constantly pushes herself and challenges her human limits makes her a world-class athlete. Schmidt's primary race focus now is on the 400-meter and 4x400-meter relay races.