• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alfresco hospital stay the latest draw in S’pore

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hospitals in Singapore are putting patient beds outdoors in the latest bid to offer more attractive in-patient care and treatment options.

Kwa Nor Koon, a source familiar with this arrangement, said: “A lot of food establishments have ventured into alfresco dining and it has helped bring in more people as there is more space outside.”

“Having beds outdoors will allow the recovering patients to enjoy the greenery and receive more sunshine, which aids in recovery.”

“And it facilitates the use of soft lighting, like candle light.”

Besides these perks, allowing patients to sleep outdoors also facilitates the smooth arrival and departure of hospital visitors.

Ke Ren Lai, a local said: “I just need to park my car beside the bed where the patient is resting and I don’t need to take lift and walk through the meandering corridors to look for the right room.”

- http://newnation.sg/2014/01/alfresco-hospital-stay-the-latest-draw-in-spore/

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hospitals in Singapore are putting patient beds outdoors in the latest bid to offer more attractive in-patient care and treatment options.

Kwa Nor Koon, a source familiar with this arrangement, said: “A lot of food establishments have ventured into alfresco dining and it has helped bring in more people as there is more space outside.”

“Having beds outdoors will allow the recovering patients to enjoy the greenery and receive more sunshine, which aids in recovery.”

“And it facilitates the use of soft lighting, like candle light.”

Besides these perks, allowing patients to sleep outdoors also facilitates the smooth arrival and departure of hospital visitors.

Ke Ren Lai, a local said: “I just need to park my car beside the bed where the patient is resting and I don’t need to take lift and walk through the meandering corridors to look for the right room.”

Another Sinkapore's First!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Might as well put these patient beds in the middle of the hospital's open car parks...