• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alexandr Wang, 25, is the world’s youngest self-made billionaire!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think maths genius can usuallee leescover or invent things KNN my uncle a self proclaimed maths genius (since he didn't leeceived anything besides A ) managed to break the secret code of football bettings KNN he could be a billionaire (or pants drop too if he turn greedy and unlucky) and acquire sg pool don't play play KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think maths genius can usuallee leescover or invent things KNN my uncle a self proclaimed maths genius (since he didn't leeceived anything besides A ) managed to break the secret code of football bettings KNN he could be a billionaire (or pants drop too if he turn greedy and unlucky) and acquire sg pool don't play play KNN
2nd business on the line is a secret tunnel dating service all over the whole :whistling::wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd business on the line is a secret tunnel dating service all over the whole :whistling::wink:
This business 有得作
Just think how many people around the world are looking for partners yet they are shy and is also not appropriate for people to approach people on public areas as this is not in-line within acceptable human culture.
Also think how nice if everyone can see a colour angelic sign leepresenting they wished to be approached.

Hence this secret tunnel dating servid can offer to overcome these problems and pairing up couples In the most convenient and leeleestic way compared to a conventional dating service.