• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Alexander Mercouris, Highly interesting alternative news on Russia Ukraine War.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alexander Mercouris, 5 May

I was a fan of this Alexander for his analysis of the Syrian war against Bashir. I lost his link. Suddenly, youtube give it back to me.

"Einstein's E=mc² Is Invalid"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to this Alexander, contrary to what the western media is saying, the Ukrainians are now suffering heavy losses.
[edit]29:00 is interesting about American war of independence.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long live Putin and Mother Russia. Fuck Angmorika and the CAQ. Victory will be achieved soon and the world will celebrate with you.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to this Alexander, contrary to what the western media is saying, the Ukrainians are now suffering heavy losses.
I watch his videos sometimes. He always say "I am not a military expert" so be ware of jumping to conclusions eh? :cautious:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watch his videos sometimes. He always say "I am not a military expert" so be ware of jumping to conclusions eh? :cautious:
He may not be a military expert. But the most important is his sources and his contacts. He is not alone, with others as partners. I followed him about the war in Syria and he seems good.

It is a fact that I am not an expert in physics, but I am an expert on Einstein's special relativity, just a very little topic in mother physics. I give full guarantee that my physics papers are all first class!!!

Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
[edit]29:00 is interesting about American war of independence.
If Wali leaves Ukraine, you know shit is worse than we know it :eek::eek::eek:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ukrainian commanders on their way to a strategic meeting.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
"China Accuses US of Instigating War in Ukraine, 'Using Ukraine' To Create Crisis to Control Europe"
Alexander Mercouris, 11 Feb 2022.

This Alexander Mercouris is simply brilliant as a political analyst. @mojito should go through the whole video. Take note that the video is dated 11 Feb and Russia invaded Ukraine on the 24 Feb.

Since the Russia Ukraine war stated, I remember this analyst but I lost his link and only now learned to remember him as Alexander Mercouris. I was trying to locate him through Google search and failed. I remembered he should be able to provide alternative views on this war. Why would I ever listen to Boris Johnson or Biden, a Biden who is still propped-up as a president when his cognitive faculties are visibly falling apart - the powers pulling the puppet strings are having a hilariously good time!

China says US "highly immoral to instigate a war in Ukraine and to use Ukraine as a sacrificial victim ... for its geopolitical interest..". The 4 Feb statement at opening of Winter Olympics between Putin and Xi is important. I think Putin must have indicated to Xi about his need to invade Ukraine. So Both China and Russia must have been well prepared for the reactions from NATO.

If Pritam Singh were to comment on this this video to Lee Hsien Loong in Parliament, how would Lee react. It is China's official statement that the USA is the immoral party! Should Singapore sanction Russia or sanction the USA?:laugh:

Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.