• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex tan once wished for Pink's cancer to return.....

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may sound crass but my New Year wish is for Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to get terminal cancer. Having seen how cancer brought pain and sufferings to my loved ones, I fully understand what I am really wishing for.

My primary wish for Singapore is to be a better society, and this warrants the death of the dictator. His policies are literally killing Singaporeans - employment, education, healthcare, quality of life, meritocracy, equality, democracy and you-name-it, every aspect of our Singaporean lifestyle has been deteriorating each year since Lee Hsien Loong came to power in 2003.

If Lee Hsien Loong is not already scum enough shamelessly drawing the world's highest salaries at S$2.6 million a year from our coffers, the useless son of Lee Kuan Yew destroyed our very own Singaporean value system. We Singaporeans grow up in law-abiding, valuing meritocracy, multiculturalism and equality as cornerstones of Singapore. Lee Hsien Loong ruined it all with his election fixing antics during the Presidential Election. An Indian became Malay and an election was won with disqualification of opponent contestants. The Parliament became his playground, and he openly abused power to overwrite his late father's will. A dishonourable son indeed, as Lee Wei Ling succinctly put in. Lee Hsien Loong banished his younger brother and now wants to put his nephew Li Shengwu to prison because the Harvard professor-to-be is more capable than his own three sons. Lee Hsien Loong even planted his son Li Hongyi as director of Ministry of Communications and Information, so he could then hand over the premiership as his father did for him.

More at https://shrtcô.de/5apSii

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
People has to understand that pinky came into power is because people voted for it. He has to put the blame on to the people. Currently, tons of ceca is in sg and being a votable citizen, the rot has confirmed already.

Ascended masters had said before that in order for the planet to rise up, the people must do their part.. ( thank you truckers aka balls) and be awakened.

Have Singaporeans awakened and have balls?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is one of the most switch off cho-bo-lan PM in the world.He has forgotten that his job as a PM is to serve the people of Singapore and not to enrich himself and his associates. This is a tragedy for Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky is one of the most switch off cho-bo-lan PM in the world.He has forgotten that his job as a PM is to serve the people of Singapore and not to enrich himself and his associates. This is a tragedy for Singapore.

If I can succinctly sum up his style of leedership: it's a mix between 'auto-pilot' and 'ORD mood'. :biggrin:

Start with constitutional term limits, and everything else will follow. Otherwise just enjoy witnessing everything getting worse and worse, for you and your children. :cool:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this imbecile reminds me of those useless emperors controlled by the eunuchs.......
i hope he gets buried alive and live for 50 years, eating via a intravenous tube connected to a coffeeshop toilet sewerage discharge pipe

Last edited: