• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Au: How does he make money?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alex the fag must be a mole for pap. They pay him to write silly thing n appear to be sued n then apologise, proving that pap is right

I love the mole at the edge of your pussy opening. I'll pay you more if you shave those bushy hair surrounding it so that I can write some silly things on it and take a picture to prove who's right.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are only interes in the mole, not in the handler. You want to break handler rice bowl is itm

You are right Honey, I am only interested in your mole and not other handlers. I promise I won't break their elbows but I am not sure about their third leg.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Au used to own a gay bath house which allowed the flow of recreational drugs and underage patrons. If heteosexuals have pimps for underage girls, why can't gays have pimps for underage boys? Of course the owners won't close both eyes to allow drugs or flesh transactions to take place in their premises freely.

Alex also used to run a gay nude photography studio.

The pink dollars are lucrative as gays have strong spending power. But Alex Au had never commented on the reasons that his bath house was shut down.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Au Waipang, (Chinese: 区伟鹏) also known by his Internet nom de plume as Yawning Bread, is part of the Singapore gay equality movement.

He is the author of a website, where he provides analyses of Singaporean politics, culture, gay issues and miscellaneous subjects.[1]

He is also the co-author of two books, People Like Us: Sexual Minorities in Singapore[2] and a French-language treatise on homophobia entitled L'Homophobie.

He was the owner of Rairua,[3] Singapore's first nude gay sauna.[4]

Alex Au used to own a gay bath house which allowed the flow of recreational drugs and underage patrons. If heteosexuals have pimps for underage girls, why can't gays have pimps for underage boys? Of course the owners won't close both eyes to allow drugs or flesh transactions to take place in their premises freely.

Alex also used to run a gay nude photography studio.

The pink dollars are lucrative as gays have strong spending power. But Alex Au had never commented on the reasons that his bath house was shut down.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another GEM on "transparency"... someone expected WP to reveal all the internal communications which took place during the YSL sage... now you have people expecting a blogger to reveal how he finance his living.

Can you tell me the size of your mother's pussy in the interest of transparency?