• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex Au and the letter

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That was from Deng XiaoPeng and not Mao. In fact, he was actually quoting from a colleague, Liu Bocheng. (Source: Wiki)

my most sincere apology to you, the family of the late Mao, the family of the late Deng, as well as the readers if me had caused distress to you folks.
I'm so sorry :o:o:o

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robox is great! All it needs to stump a Durai is to bring on an SPH to call the bluff. And robox has stepped up to the plate. Bravo!

Thanks bro. I do recall that Robox used this often. By the way, Robox restated the allegation in TRE comments column and asked TRE to release his details to authorities to bring on a lawsuit.