• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alert, Many Dogs Gone Missing In My Neighbourhood!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Recently there has been alot of dogs gone missing in my neighbourhood.
yesterday went to pay a visit to a friend house nearby and notice her daughter face very black,
was told that her dog was stolen,i told my friend why not try to go geyland and search because
geyland has got a lot of prc and viet quarters and dog meat is consider delicacy to them,i told him be quick now is cny
or else your dog may end up in the cooking pot,alamak her daughter overheard my conversation cry and scolded me for being so mean.:smile:
she has been crying non stop since.

please help me find these missing dogs and i will reward you with a one year free sammyboy subscription.thank you.

went to geyland and help search only saw one dog looking for food.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing like a good dog meat steamboat for reunion dinner. If you're afraid of the taste/smell, the mala soup will help mask it. :wink:

Again, who did you vote for? :cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
after they ve done with the dogs, it shall be the pussies'turn to go missing. they serve that in guangzhou.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Termbeling Rd....the Vietnamese at Joo Chiat Rd, have already included it, in their dishes....extra meat!!

jw5

Loyal
There's also a dawg missing from our neighbourhood............... middaydawg :o

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These 4 dogs here missing too could it be they go give dogs fuck or go fuck dogs?

Kopiuncle
ilovesingapore
theblackhole
Lionheart

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all dunno!

The most tender, most succulent, most delicious meat is siang rou.
Once you tried that, you be hooked for life and always yearn for that again.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog-meat_1405987i.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
all have been killed and bbq and eaten by ah tiong.

Don't point finger only at ah tiong; what about the Thais, Burmese, Laotians, Cambodians, Pinoys, etc. Don't they drool over dog meat? With large numbers of such FTsh now in SG, all stray dogs will soon disappear, like in some parts of China now.