• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alcoholic Uncle Drinking Beer....Give that man a Tiger!!!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nasogastric intubation is a medical process involving the insertion of a plastic tube (nasogastric tube or NG tube) through the nose, past the throat, and down into the stomach. Orogastric intubation is a similar process involving the insertion of a plastic tube (orogastric tube) through the mouth.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have just Soylent Green him. More humane.
those soya-beancurd companies don't have enough a&p funds to sponsor this ahpek a tube to imbibe the contents inside the green bottle.
the kopitian owner has also taken care of him - by having an old beer auntie to help him burp! :cool:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please clap for me, besides quitting smokes, i have also quitted my beer drinking except for occasional wine drinking.