• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Air fresheners in your car..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ShouLd or shouLdn't one have them?..i am more for an ionizer instead.The smeLL of these fresheners
actuaLLy make me sick, esp when driving on a Long trip..a bunch of pandan Leaves shouLd suffice.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
try pandan leaves

Many cabbies are doing with pandan Leaves actuaLLy, and onLy cost about 30cts a bundLe which can Last for weeks..but too bad i am never a pandan Leaves' fan, because i thought they smeLL rather spermy..:eek::smile:
True.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
ShouLd or shouLdn't one have them?..i am more for an ionizer instead.The smeLL of these fresheners
actuaLLy make me sick, esp when driving on a Long trip..a bunch of pandan Leaves shouLd suffice.

u can buy the charcoal type, black colour. seems like better than those artificial type

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't let Ah Neh ride your car, and once in a while open the windows to ventilate the interior of the car.

Problem solved.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
can pandan leaves fight durian smell? last time my neighbour always go Malaysia for weekend & come back with his minivan full of durians, smelly vegetables, fish & all sorts of barang from the markets, on mondays he tompang all the kids on our road to school, we always arrive in school smelling like tekka market! of yes.. forgot to add, it was not uncommon to find spiders & another time a giant centipede joyrider leftover in his minivan:eek:

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mint Leaves are costLier, have shorter Lifespan; and not everyone takes to it's percuLiar fragrance..:wink:

The next time your maid or wifey peels some oranges, collect the skin in a box or tin and put them in the car...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The next time your maid or wifey peels some oranges, collect the skin in a box or tin and put them in the car...

Oh, i thought it's the Mandarins' skins aka kum-peh; and not those of the oranges ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can pandan leaves fight durian smell? last time my neighbour always go Malaysia for weekend & come back with his minivan full of durians, smelly vegetables, fish & all sorts of barang from the markets, on mondays he tompang all the kids on our road to school, we always arrive in school smelling like tekka market! of yes.. forgot to add, it was not uncommon to find spiders & another time a giant centipede joyrider leftover in his minivan:eek:
No smeLLs beats the King of fruits !..btw, i wonder how come they dont manufacture an air freshener of
durian fragrance..aLL the Angmohs sureLy faint ! :biggrin: