• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Air Asia suan siao Tiger Airways on Straits Times.....make Tiger Airways no face....

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0879.jpg

how lidat?

:mad: :p :mad:

Muachee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Air Asia suan siao Tiger Airways on Straits Times.....make Tiger Airways no face.

chao ah neh go offensive.. let's see how's the ang mo respond..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Air Asia suan siao Tiger Airways on Straits Times.....make Tiger Airways no face.

awesome, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good one there ... lol...:biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

how lidat?

You fucking retard! :oIo:

Why are you angry? :oIo:

Tiger Airways must learn not to cancel trips

Who cares if it is a SG company? As long as it sucks, we should condemn it.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah tony (fernandez) is goot! ...

but tink dat thai ger angmoh wil go 2 ah raymond n kpkb ...

mayb dey wil kick ah tony out of sg ... :eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysia Boleh lah i tell you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have to say tiger airways absolutely deserves this:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The tiger so cuteeeee~~!~!! :p:p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good one there ... lol...:biggrin:

hi there

1. fully agreed man!
2. this is more than some redfaced issue.
3. being stabbed in the front as well as the rear, tiger!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Tiger is good then no need to get suan.

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tony davies and his bunch of crony white managers are basically running the airline into the ground... slowly but surely. A lot of the negative news on Tiger in Australia is not being reported here. Whats happenng here with Tiger disasterous performance is mirrored in Australia. Just last week an Australian reprt ranked Tiger as the airline with the worst on time record in Australia among all airlines!!! I flew Tiger only once and never again . I have flown on Air Asia at least 15 times and never an issue. Great food (try the nasi lemak for about S$5) and u pay S$10 more and sit in the front like biz class :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lumpar 1! ...

from ze bottom ...

420arrivals-420x0.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like the Slogan Guarantee to fly and 386 flight from direct Singapore not even their own hub.
These 2 pharse already win. Ang Moh will not dare to come out with any comment. More he said more dirty management will surface.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, we must welcome such advertisements.
It pressures Tiger to be more responsive to consumers
instead of ignoring them.

Even a low cost carrier must "carry" the passengers to
their destination within a reasonable time.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, TS, your terrazzo floor same pattern as mine

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tony davies and his bunch of crony white managers are basically running the airline into the ground... slowly but surely. A lot of the negative news on Tiger in Australia is not being reported here. Whats happenng here with Tiger disasterous performance is mirrored in Australia. Just last week an Australian reprt ranked Tiger as the airline with the worst on time record in Australia among all airlines!!! I flew Tiger only once and never again . I have flown on Air Asia at least 15 times and never an issue. Great food (try the nasi lemak for about S$5) and u pay S$10 more and sit in the front like biz class :biggrin:

So far with Airasia had been satisfactory, their counter at Bangkok airport needs some improving, they think in Thai, & speak in English, somehwere lost in translation. Was stranded at Penang airport, flight delay, the food voucher givern to eat the modernized mamak shop outside the check in, was not satisfactory..never used their RM200 evouchers which they gave on-line..

Other than that, fly on time , comfortable, clean...did not try their food though, next time maybe...

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG_0879.jpg

how lidat?

i love it!!!! Tiger has been cheating customers for so long. It is time a real airline middle finger at them. nice one.