• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AHPETC Case settled now

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food centres at Bedok cleaned, ending NEA-AHPETC dispute

stock-hawker-01.jpg

Stall holders at two food centres in Bedok are satisfied with their surroundings, now that the higher areas have been cleaned, putting to an end to the dispute between the National Environment Agency (NEA) and the Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC).

SINGAPORE: Stall holders at two food centres in Bedok are satisfied with their surroundings, now that the higher areas have been cleaned, putting to an end to the dispute between the National Environment Agency (NEA) and the Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC).

Cleaning works started on Monday for the food centre at Block 511, Bedok North Street 3, as well as Block 630, Bedok Reservoir Road, and were completed by Friday.

Block 511 was cleaned from 24-28 June and Block 630 was cleaned from 24-26 June.

The two food centres were at the centre of a war of words between the NEA and AHPETC over cleaning arrangements for the high areas such as ceiling pipes.

Channel NewsAsia understands that for Block 630, only the lower areas were cleaned, as the cleaning schedule for the high areas is slated for October.

The town council said the date may be brought forward.

- CNA/xq

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....cheers to the First World hawkers of Bedok who requested for additional cleaning and the First World WP TC for accomodating the request provided the HA arranged for the scaffolds and pay for the cleaning........and then there was a cock-up and AHPETC said it was all due to NEA's fault for confusing them...lol.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....cheers to the First World hawkers of Bedok who requested for additional cleaning and the First World WP TC for accomodating the request provided the HA arranged for the scaffolds and pay for the cleaning........and then there was a cock-up and AHPETC said it was all due to NEA's fault for confusing them...lol.

i thought you said this cleaning was supposed to include >2.5m areas? if so then it is not "additional"

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought you said this cleaning was supposed to include >2.5m areas? if so then it is not "additional"
hahaha...u are obviously a simpleton with very low level of comprehension skill....
u have a lot to learn from my idol, scroobal on the art of sarcasm....
u may think that WP is first world but do u seriously believe that the hawkers of bedok are first world ones......lol.

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...u are obviously a simpleton with very low level of comprehension skill....
u have a lot to learn from my idol, scroobal on the art of sarcasm....
u may think that WP is first world but do u seriously believe that the hawkers of bedok are first world ones......lol.

i've already admitted to being "stubborn empty vessel", "idiot". "a simpleton with very low level of comprehension skill"? no problem

anyway can you comment if the >2.5m cleaning was additional or not?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've already admitted to being "stubborn empty vessel", "idiot". "a simpleton with very low level of comprehension skill"? no problem

How could one expect a part-time kuku bird to know more than a Hammerrhoid “Full-Time” MP in charge of the hawker centre (who was paid by full-time taxpayers for >$16k/mth), when the latter himself does not even know whether >2.5m cleaning is additional or not.

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/docs/default...-block-511-hawkers-and-mp-faisal.pdf?sfvrsn=0

Btw, has any of the “good people” at the “good office” of the Hammerrhoid Town Council bothered to reply to that calefare MP? Or are they still bochap that minority token MP and continue to treat that Melayu adik as neither serious nor valid as acknowledged by Sylvia 莲?

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

How could one expect a part-time kuku bird to know more than a Hammerrhoid “Full-Time” MP in charge of the hawker centre (who was paid by full-time taxpayers for >$16k/mth), when the latter himself does not even know whether >2.5m cleaning is additional or not.

how could you know more than kukubird58 himself, if he had said or thought the >2.5m cleaning is additional or not?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks like i've made some1 or a few people very not happy until i got 7 red cards.......... i thought the most is 1 red card and i will get to shower early? let me go ask my son tonight when he is back from work about this new fifa rules

Latest Reputation Received (33 point(s) total)

01-07-2013 03:41 AM
Thread: AHPETC Case settled now

disagree
01-07-2013 03:40 AM

highly disagree
01-07-2013 03:40 AM

disagree
01-07-2013 03:39 AM

sucks big time
01-07-2013 03:38 AM

oppo sucks
01-07-2013 03:37 AM

fuck oppo
01-07-2013 03:36 AM

disagree

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
green card? something must be wrong with my crt monitor..... but why my benefactor so confirm those 7 red cards are from "the anti-WP f**kers"?

am i not the 1st 1 to receive so many red cards all at once? so this is already like a routine, a ritual?

fuck the anti-WP fuckers

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...u are slow but basically a nice guy....
the answer to your question is obvious:
1. the hawkers of bedok are definitely not first world ones so they will not want additional cleaning and pay for it
2. WP is first world one and they have said that hawkers were not asked to pay for the cleaning so if we believe WP, it also cannot be additional.

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...u are slow but basically a nice guy....
the answer to your question is obvious:
1. the hawkers of bedok are definitely not first world ones so they will not want additional cleaning and pay for it
2. WP is first world one and they have said that hawkers were not asked to pay for the cleaning so if we believe WP, it also cannot be additional.

agree. these are my interpretation as well

but to confirm we may need to wait till the "scheduled >2.5m cleaning" to see if ahpetc simply moved the cleaning forward or it will do another >2.5m cleaning

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
this must be my lucky day. another green card

actually all my benefactors, no need to up my points lah. only rabid gohms aka mr i'm-always-correct aka mr i-always-have-the-last-word will be so embarrassingly obsessed with this point system
http://singaporealternatives.blogspot.sg/2013/06/blog-post_16.html

i'm just here to read the many great opinions here and to share my "stubborn empty vessel" thoughts

nonetheless i will still say "thank you" to my benefactors

no need to be piss. i will up your points whenever possible.

Last edited: