• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ahmat Quits NSP! NSP Sinking Ship? PAP To Get Multiple Walkovers?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hard to imagine all this happened because Steve Chia thought his cock damn big. Wanted his No-Substance Party to challenge WP! Now, NSP crash and burn! Sebastian Teo should be resigning soon. NSP gone fcuk! I think even Kevryn also jump ship liao. A girl who looks like a gold-digger may be a bimbo and stupid, but they are extremely smart when it comes to knowing when to abandon sinking ship.

11922949_754813744630626_8870549325744400039_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/knn.sg/pho...8095628635775/754813744630626/?type=1&theater

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the typical oppo shit

Singapore cant trust any oppo party

nsp is utterly destructive, disruptive, shameful and a goner

more will resign and follow the resignation trend

no money to stand lah...no money, no courage, no balls and no blains...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
come kervyn join me... i will give you my unwavering support!!! love you.... muack.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i would shoot a FAP support then shoot an ah neh.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For this guy, I don't totally blame NSP. He's a party hopper like GMS who will resign when he is unhappy with a few things. His stay in WP was also short.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP is already an Indian-controlled party ...Indians are snakes ..the killing will begin after the GE when the PAP is tossed out.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this guy, I don't totally blame NSP. He's a party hopper like GMS who will resign when he is unhappy with a few things. His stay in WP was also short.

He left during WP most difficult period during HGBE. Now it the same case for nsp. He is more if a fair weather member.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He left during WP most difficult period during HGBE. Now it the same case for nsp. He is more if a fair weather member.

Absolutely. Hope he, and people like him, never show up in politics again. We still have enough people like GMS and Desmond Lim who will never "die".

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Absolutely. Hope he, and people like him, never show up in politics again. We still have enough people like GMS and Desmond Lim who will never "die".

In that case, good riddance to bad rubbish. No loss for any party or for the opposition as a whole.

GMS and Desmond can still play a role but GMS has to focus his sights on the MIW rather than on fellow oppositions.