• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong send panadol but why not Ibuprofen?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought ibuprofen stronger? Maybe the spelling too complicated for ah tiong , so they send only panadol back

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ibuprofen is too hard for them to pronounce, thus don’t know how to buy. for sinkies it sounds like ah bu profane.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.4bil -20mil is still 1.4bil

It'll be much more than that. Entire bloodlines and families wiped out. Deserted cities. Cannibalism or starvation.

Also, the geographical boundaries of China might change post-CCP, no more brandishing of the 1.4 bajillion number. :cool:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to keep ibuprofen in my First AId Kit.

My wife removed it after marriage from the box and discarded them. I asked her why?

Taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, taking such drugs increases the risk of cardiac arrest by a whopping 31 percent. A cardiac arrest is a serious medical emergency as the heart stops pumping blood throughout the body. It is complicated and those who has the awareness would generally avoid ibuprofen. FYI
  • In addition to cardiac arrest, NSAIDs are associated with other heart issues such as increased risk of atrial fibrillation or heart flutter.
  • These drugs may delay healing.
  • NSAIDs disrupt the body’s own anti-inflammatory system. While reducing certain molecules responsible for inflammation, natural anti-inflammatory molecules also are impaired.
  • About 16,500 people annually die due to NSAIDs use. The culprit is usually ulcer-related complications associated with the drug’s continued use.
  • Intestinal problems, including bleeding, occur in almost everyone taking NSAIDs (even if it’s not noticeable). This can lead to anemia and fatigue.
  • Muscle dysfunction, contributing to physical aches and pains, and injuries is often prevalent among NSAIDs users.
  • NSAIDs can reduce the body’s ability to repair joint and bone stress.
  • Increased risk of kidney damage, especially when you’re dehydrated, can result from taking NSAIDs.
  • NSAIDs can disturb sleep.
  • Immune system stress often accompanies NSAIDs use.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to keep ibuprofen in my First AId Kit.

My wife removed it after marriage from the box and discarded them. I asked her why?

Taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, taking such drugs increases the risk of cardiac arrest by a whopping 31 percent. A cardiac arrest is a serious medical emergency as the heart stops pumping blood throughout the body. It is complicated and those who has the awareness would generally avoid ibuprofen. FYI
  • In addition to cardiac arrest, NSAIDs are associated with other heart issues such as increased risk of atrial fibrillation or heart flutter.
  • These drugs may delay healing.
  • NSAIDs disrupt the body’s own anti-inflammatory system. While reducing certain molecules responsible for inflammation, natural anti-inflammatory molecules also are impaired.
  • About 16,500 people annually die due to NSAIDs use. The culprit is usually ulcer-related complications associated with the drug’s continued use.
  • Intestinal problems, including bleeding, occur in almost everyone taking NSAIDs (even if it’s not noticeable). This can lead to anemia and fatigue.
  • Muscle dysfunction, contributing to physical aches and pains, and injuries is often prevalent among NSAIDs users.
  • NSAIDs can reduce the body’s ability to repair joint and bone stress.
  • Increased risk of kidney damage, especially when you’re dehydrated, can result from taking NSAIDs.
  • NSAIDs can disturb sleep.
  • Immune system stress often accompanies NSAIDs use.

Depends if vacccinated or not