• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong dim sum stall at Yishun Block 925

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stall_stomp.jpg

Stomp contributor Lee shares his bad experience with a stall helper at the dim sum stall at Yishun Block 925 on Mar 3.

The Stomp contributor said he asked the stall helper, a China national, politely if the food was hot after seeing it in the glass display, but she stared sternly at him and did not reply. He asked her again, and she shouted at him and told him that "of course the food was hot".

He was taken aback by her bad attitude and told her that he was not buying from her anymore. The stall helper then told him to "get lost" if he was not patronising the stall. She said she didn't need his business and would just throw away the leftovers.

Stomp contributor Lee then told the stall helper off and walked away to buy fish noodles beside her stall. When he walked past her, she murmured in Mandarin and when he looked at her, she yelled asking what he was looking at.
He told Stomp:

"She even shouted, 'Do you know who I am? She was so aggressive and behaved like an ah lian.

"I didn't want to quarrel with her so I went back to my table to take my food. During the whole process, she kept staring at me and made me feel very uncomfortable.
"After finishing my food, I went over and took a picture of the stall. When she saw that, she screamed vulgarities at me and even wanted to take a hand towel to throw at me! This is by far the worst service I have ever encountered.

"Even if this is a coffeeshop, I feel that everyone who patronise should be treated with good service and respect.
"If anybody doesn't believe my story, please go there at night and experience her 'service' yourself and decide."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This stall probably use gutter oil.
Serve the dumb stomper right for patronizing.
Anyone talks to me like that will talk my fist....woman or no woman.
Sinkies are meek sheep that's why kena bully.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kimly (金味) pau shops are run by Tiongs and outlets can be found islandwide.

http://www.foodcritic.sg/kimly-handmade-tim-sum-金味-big-pau/

NORTH
Marsiling rise
Blk 131 #01-206

888 plaza
Blk 888 woodlands drive 50
#01-733/755

Yishun ave 5
Blk 101 #01-55

Yishun central 1
Blk 925 #01-249

CENTRAL
Toa payoh centre
Blk 184 #01-372

Bishan st 13
Blk 514A #01-480

Bishan st 21
Blk 280 #01-24

SOUTH
Telok blangah crescent
Blk 12 #01-91

Golden shoe car park
50 market st #01-32

Victoria st
No.141

China square food centre
51 telok ayer street

WEST
Jurong weat st 51
Blk 501, #01-251

Jurong west st 41
Blk 496, #01-82

Teck whye lane
143, #01-243

Gangsa rd
Blk 163A, #01-01

Boon lay place
Blk 221, #01-100

Jurong west st 61
Blk 651, #01-01

Tradehub 21
18 boon lay way, #01-98

Jurong east
Blk 303 #01-98

EAST
Chai chee ave
Blk 29B, #01-60

Tampines st 11
Blk 138, #01-116

Serangoon ave 2
Blk 304, #01-14

Tampines st 81
Blk 824, #01-38

Hougang ave 8
Blk 684, #01-967

Bedok reservoir road
Blk 121, #01-210

This was from 2011. More outlets could have been opened since then.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you ask any hawkers if their food are hot? Lucky she never call the police for sexual harrassment.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
stall_stomp.jpg

Stomp contributor Lee shares his bad experience with a stall helper at the dim sum stall at Yishun Block 925 on Mar 3.

"I didn't want to quarrel with her so I went back to my table to take my food. During the whole process, she kept staring at me and made me feel very uncomfortable.

This Sinkie really humji. A woman stare at him, he can be "uncomfortable".

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sinkie really humji. A woman stare at him, he can be "uncomfortable".

Must Thank our PAP gahmen for importing such Foreign Trash into Stinkapore!!
We don't need such trash the gahmen better wake up sent them back to where they came from!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical fucking ball-less stomp sinkie, his only guts was in taking out his phone to take a pic and post online.