• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah pek so poor thing, CPF cannot take so llst must rob people lo

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah lao . . . . . . like this LHL also kenna dragged in?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok ok ok later I go for my hydrotherapy and I not happy with my therapist I’ll blame them too

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the 27yo victim is likely a prc chicken carry 3.9k cash after work and gold. the police will not be able to establish the ground work so fast if the uncle go home instead of going toa payoh central eat chicken rice KNN

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the 27yo victim is likely a prc chicken carry 3.9k cash after work and gold. the police will not be able to establish the ground work so fast if the uncle go home instead of going toa payoh central eat chicken rice KNN

maybe the real story is ah pek wanna eat the prc chicken lah

since the prc dun give, ah pek rob her instead lo

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok ok ok later I go for my hydrotherapy and I not happy with my therapist I’ll blame them too

Of course, you have to blame him, your c%$%$k can't stand in the morning, your get screwed by your boss & can't screw at night, blame him, you are late for work, MRT break down, screw again by the boss, blame him...lunch too expensive, blame him...buy 4D didn't strike, blame him...for anthing under the sun & the moon & stars, blame him...the list is endless...for you & the 70% voted for him.