• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah pek robbed by CID imposters -- dumped in CCK cemetery only in his underwear

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elderly man robbed and dumped in cemetery

Lianhe Wanbao - 5 hrs 9 mins ago

<fb:like href="http://news.insing.com/tabloid/elderly-man-robbed-and-dumped-in-cemetery/id-a3433f00" width="100" show_faces="false" action="recommend" class=" fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" style="position: relative; display: inline-block; "><iframe id="f3b639338c" name="fb0d027c" scrolling="no" title="Like this content on Facebook." class="fb_ltr" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=recommend&api_key=107628435959276&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D5%23cb%3Df23e548ff8%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fnews.insing.com%252Ff27a505e8%26domain%3Dnews.insing.com%26relation%3Dparent.parent&extended_social_context=false&href=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.insing.com%2Ftabloid%2Felderly-man-robbed-and-dumped-in-cemetery%2Fid-a3433f00&layout=standard&locale=en_US&node_type=link&sdk=joey&show_faces=false&width=265" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-style: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; position: absolute; z-index: 1; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 265px; height: 27px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; "></iframe></fb:like>
pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Mr Ngoi was handcuffed and taken to a cemetery where he was robbed and left only in his underwear.</cite>
An elderly man who loves wearing jewelry was robbed and abandoned in Choa Chu Kang cemetery by men who claimed to be police officers.

On Friday evening, Ngoi Weng Kee, 76, was returning home at about 9.30pm when he was accosted by at least two men.

As he was at the void deck of block 416 at Yishun Avenue 11, he was suddenly grabbed by two men from behind.

They handcuffed him and told him in Malay that they were officers from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

The men also put a black cloth over Mr Ngoi’s head and pushed him into the backseat of a nearby car.

In the scuffle, he managed only to see a man wearing a cap in the driver’s seat.

He did not put up a struggle in the vehicle, only asking the men in Malay if they have reached CID.

“Almost,” was the only reply he heard.

More than 20 minutes later, the vehicle came to a stop and Mr Ngoi was taken out of the car.

The handcuffs were removed but his head remained under the black hood.

“They wanted me to hand over the four rings I had, my Rolex watch, gold chain and wallet. They also asked me to take off my shirt, pants and shoes, leaving me only in my briefs,” Mr Ngoi said.

The men made him lie on the grass. They then removed the hood and splashed water on him before fleeing in the car.

“I got up and saw several gravestones around me. I realised I was dumped in a cemetery,” Mr Ngoi said

In the dark, Mr Ngoi made his way to a road where he waved for help.

However, despite many vehicles passing, no one was willing to stop for an elderly man clad only in his underwear and soaked to the skin.

“Three cyclists cycled passed me. I called for their help but they only cycled away faster. Maybe they thought they saw a ghost because I was all wet, in my underwear and at a roadside near a cemetery,” he said.

Eventually one taxi stopped for Mr Ngoi and the cabbie helped to call the police.

The police later arrived at the cemetery with dogs to comb the crime scene.

Mr Ngoi was taken to a police post at Jalan Bahar where his family picked him up.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 22 April 2012.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
why a 76 yr old man must wear so many gold ?:biggrin:

Show off to his PRC girlfriends at Geylang lah. I also dont understand why a lot of elderly people loves to wear a lot of gold. I once saw a food court cleaner auntie wearing a gold bracelet that was so thick that she had problem moving her fragile hand.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not put up a struggle in the vehicle, only asking the men in Malay if they have reached CID.

“Almost,” was the only reply he heard.

He is lucky that they never drive him to the CID located at Basement Level 18

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These robbers if kena caught sure got a few charges not just robbery charge.Be prepare to sit long long :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These robbers if kena caught sure got a few charges not just robbery charge.Be prepare to sit long long :biggrin:

Too bad the robber is not a foreigner. Otherwise, Sinkie kangaroo court and prostitute-secutor can negotiate with his country's embassy and give him chance. Better yet if he's a famous employee of Mediacorp.

jw5

Loyal
The moment I saw "loves wearing jewellery", lost all interest in his case.