• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ah Neh Won S$2.00M Big Sweep

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retired ?, maybe TIED to a tree & "milked" for his money & the body dump in some padi fields. I will say again, stupid ah neh, his photo, name , passport number...the whole world now knows... It is covering himself in honey....all the 'ants', 'bees', 'wasps', 'hornets' will come & 'sting' him....he go back India..he may even get killed at the airport....for the immigration, police etc...from his display to the world...knows, his face & passport number...what a dumb donkey..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Congrats to him. He can totally retired if he wants to.
You cannot retire on 2 million if you spend it all. You can retire only if you are prudent enough not to touch the principal sum and live only on the yield.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this ahneh, all things considered - may just want to have some bragging rights for something what most of us would wish for. let's be happy for him, he's lucky and "earned" it.... thirty dorrars coming your way, s'pools :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should get out of sinkapore asap and live like a king in India. Remaining here will see him become a pauper in months.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian migrant worker hits jackpot in Singapore Sweep; wins 2.3 million overnight
September 26, 2017

2.3-indian-lottery-win-696x522.jpg

/

Dec 8 2004

$2 million is incredible - that's 57 million rupees!

wah can buy 2 football field liao!!!!!!!!:sunsmiley

Dec 8, 2004
$2 million ticket to a new life for two foreign workers
Lottery wins lead one to start a building business, while other says family's life will be transformed

THEY came to Singapore to make money - and succeeded beyond all their expectations.
Two foreign workers each picked up a $2 million lottery windfall.

One of them, a 29-year-old Indian construction worker who won the Singapore Sweep in April, has since left the country to start a building business back in Mumbai.

The other, a Bangladeshi lift maintenance worker in his 30s who has a handicapped brother and father, said the prize will also transform the lives of his family.
'This is a source of hope for people like us. It gives us a chance to break out of hardship and lead a different and better life,' he said.

He said he buys three to five Big Sweep tickets every month, inspired by a fellow worker who took home $1.5 million a few years ago.

'I've always thought how nice it would be if I won - but now I don't even know how much I've won in taka (Bangladesh currency)!' he added.

The Indian worker, who has two sons aged three and five, could not sleep and spent the whole night sharing the good news.

'My wife, my parents, my brothers and sisters all took turns to talk to me, one after another. They couldn't believe it either. $2 million is incredible - that's 57 million rupees! Our lives are going to change forever.'

Their wins are captured in a Singapore Pools newsletter, Winning Times, which has featured other winners in the five issues so far this year.

A grandmother in her 50s had beginner's luck when she hit the Toto jackpot on her first attempt. She won $2.8 million in August after deciding to try her hand at Toto after a trip to the supermarket one day after lunch.

While other winners were sleepless with excitement, one twice-lucky winner was decidedly cool.

The 53-year-old travel industry worker won $2 million in the Singapore Sweep in August, two years after he bagged the Toto first prize.

His win was more investment than luck, he said.

'After I won the Toto first prize, I was convinced that I could strike the first prize for Singapore Sweep too.

'So I started to buy 100 tickets every month. You never know unless you try. But of course, one must play within one's means.'

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
A photo showing an Indian migrant worker who allegedly won a 2.3 million jackpot in a Singapore Pools lottery this month has been going viral today. Photos showing the worker, the worker with a Chinese man, the winning lottery ticket, and a cheque for the winning 2.3 million dollars are being circulated on Facebook and WhatsApp.

The cheque identifies the overnight millionaire as Karuppaiah Gobinath and even appears to reveal his passport number. The cheque also reveals that it was disbursed on 13 Sept 2017.

WhatsApp-Image-2017-09-26-at-8.14.31-PM.jpeg

/

migrant-worker-becomes-rm7-million-richer-overnight-after-hitting-lottery-jackpot-world-of-buzz-4.jpeg