• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh want their heir to be chinese! They need to take 3 generations to look chinese!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1594363714922.png

Ah neh want their heir to be chinese! They need to take 3 generations to look chinese!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallelujah! God wants you to be rich! Please give generously! :wink:
Yeah! He is fucking good at talking! He only talks and he earned millions! He got a chinese wife just like any rich successful ah neh who like chinese gal badly! Luckily, he has half chinese blood but he look brown so he need to take another generations for his heir to be chinese!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syd, I can bet my whole life savings with u that her daughter is learning chinese language instead of tamil! She put on fair make up and dress like chinese and behave like chinese! She confirm like bak ku teh! Her husband would be chinese and that could be me! Her dad would most probably give her 1/4 of his net worth!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is also prove that those ah neh tat has yellow blood are smarter and those full ah neh are just roti prata! Those ah neh that has yellow blood fucking love chinese gal badly like some of my friens tat i know he is half chinese & half ah neh but he look like shit skin and he only associate with chinese peo!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the guy regret after having to eat chinese food all day, all week and throughout the year! Rice wine, sesame seed oil, oyster sauce...yucks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, chinese mothers are trying to get their daughters to get used to indian culture since young. Free from a life of servitude if they were to get a chinese husband. And naybe kearn some curry recipe,
Screenshot_20191108-150256.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least in this case of non-m&d inter-racial marriage, they have the freedom to pick their own religion instead of being coerced to convert.
Yes true! Eventually, that ah neh heir would naturalize as chinese! Usually, those ah neh guy who has chinese blood, they want their heir to be chinese and eventually, they would be come chinese!

Syd, u can t blame that china breed like rabbits, ah neh want their heir to be chinese so tat could added up to be 1.4b population!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes true! Eventually, that ah neh heir would naturalize as chinese! Usually, those ah neh guy who has chinese blood, they want their heir to be chinese and eventually, they would be come chinese!

Syd, u can t blame that china breed like rabbits, ah neh want their heir to be chinese so tat could added up to be 1.4b population!

Prince looks very fair for a neh. Couldn't tell that he got ah neh blood if he didn't disclose his keling roots.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prince looks very fair for a neh. Couldn't tell that he got ah neh blood if he didn't disclose his keling roots.
Tat pic he most probably put a fairer make up!

1594370992795.png

He don look chinese at all! He look like m&d like those half chinese half ah neh! Anyway, his heir is alrdy chinese!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tat pic he most probably put a fairer make up!

View attachment 85762

He don look chinese at all! He look like m&d like those half chinese half ah neh! Anyway, his heir is alrdy chinese!

Good for his heirs. Amongst the asiatics, the East Asians are the most peaceful and most prosperous, even after taking North Korea into consideration. It's better than being a CMI south asiastic, west asiatic or non-singaporean ASEAN asiatic.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for his heirs. Amongst the asiatics, the East Asians are the most peaceful and most prosperous, even after taking North Korea into consideration. It's better than being a CMI south asiastic, west asiatic or non-singaporean ASEAN asiatic.
All his disciples and customers are mainly chinese! He has been associated and assimilated with chinese! Good choice that lead him to become multi millionaire!