• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh stalker

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jTZCvAd.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least click on 'See more' before you take a screenshot. :rolleyes:

This is for friends, families, neighbours and everyone who wants a safe home.

Today, 24/11/2013 at 6:05pm, I was asleep when I was awaken by my elder sister panic voice calling out for me. She was on the phone with my thirteen year old, younger sister. She said my younger sister was being tailed by this man.

My younger sister was out alone and was walking home. She realised this man was following her because he was stopping at every stop she took. She continued to asses if he was really following by taking another route home. And he was still behind her. So she stopped to call my elder sister and he stopped too. That was when she finally knew he was tailing her.

My elder directed my younger sister to the nearest crowded area, NTUC fairprice, Rivervale Plaza entrance while we both hurried there. All this while my elder sister was on the phone with her. As we approached the traffic light junction we found this man standing beside our sister. I went straight to my younger sister as she was already in tears, frightened. My elder sister confronted him, he pretended to be on his phone and ignored her screaming. He then went on to cross to the opposite where he met up with the 2 other Bangladeshi men.

I am not sure if these people operate in groups, but to have this happen in broad daylight in a known safe neighbourhood, is ALARMING. I have always heard or read such incidents from acquaintances but for it to happen to my own sister is darn scary and eye opening.

Please dear people, NOTE his face. If you see him around and he is not following you then LOOK OUT for the people around. He might be tailing someone else.

He might not act now, but REALLY let's prevent any unnecessary incidents that we might regret one day. Let's share this picture to alert one another!

May God keep us and our loved ones safe. Amin.

Sincerely,
Kamilah Abdullah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't just call 999? What is the police emergency number for? :*:

They will activate the COP, ( Citizens On Patrol), who may take ages to come or may not come for they have no power to arrest, it will be like, using a howitzer to shoot a damsel fly. :biggrin:

Why don't the silly girls call their daddy or uncle or their neighbors for help?? unless of course their neighbor is another PRC, or another Ah Neh or one from Ilo Ilo City? then...what to do, complain on facebook...or STOMP...

The COPs are cumming....C.O.P. Police is for terrorists of Opposition members...:rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun think it is lawful to accuses someone on facebook like that. can lead to much misunderstanding.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is happening... these monsters were here all this while.. and now.. perhaps seeing mre and mre court cases against foreigners getting less n less punishment and shorter jail-time.. they are trying their luck.. sexual predators should be put to sleep.. that's my take.

Anyone who wants to prey on children and young women.. should not be let off easily.. perhaps this will give rise to vigilantes out there.. those who had "serious" things happen to their loved ones.. and want to take it out on these shits.. it has started.. I fear anti-foreigners feelings will set in amongst Singaporeans even more.. and then the govt will have a severe backlash for opening up to so many of these foreigners into our home.. our country.

thanks to pappies.. these critters will raise their ugly ways and the people of Singapore will suffer for it.