• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah neh pride: Ford Ousts Top Executive Over ‘Inappropriate Behavior’

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
DETROIT (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Ford has ousted one of its top executives over allegations of unspecified inappropriate behavior.

The company says in a statement that North America President Raj Nair is leaving the company immediately.

Ford says the move comes after an internal investigation into reports of inappropriate behavior.

A company statement quoted Nair as regretting that he has not exhibited leadership behavior consistent with company principles.

Nair said, “I sincerely regret that there have been instances where I have not exhibited leadership behaviors consistent with the principles that the Co. and I have always espoused. I continue to have the utmost faith in the people of Ford & wish them continued success in the future.”

Ford didn’t say what behavior led to Nair’s departure. Ford investigated after a recent anonymous complaint about Nair was made to the company’s 24-hour hotline.

More at http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/02/21/ford-executive-inappropriate-behavior/

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I sincerely regret that there have been instances where I have not exhibited leadership behaviors consistent with the principles that the Co. and I have always espoused. I continue to have the utmost faith in the people of Ford & wish them continued success in the future.”
I read this statement and feel that it applies to so many of my beloved multimillion dollar Ministers. I'll save a copy for them. Long live PAP