• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh is the smelliest man in the world. Incredible India!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IS THIS THE WORLD'S SMELLIEST MAN?
Yahoo!7
June 24, 2011, 3:40 pm

worldsmelliest240611_400file_17088gr-17088q3.jpg

Is this the world's smelliest man?

Could Kailash Singh claim the achievement as the world's smelliest man?

The 65-year-old Indian hasn't bathed or washed his 6ft-long dreadlocks since 1974, not long after he married.

He's not lazy, nor does he have an allergy to water. According to the Daily Mail, the farmer was told by a priest that he would have a much-prized son and heir if he followed the advice.

However seven daughters later, Kailash still doesn't have a son and refuses to bathe.

Every evening, he gives himself a 'fire bath' which involves smoking marijuana, praying to Hindu Lord Shiva and dancing around a bonfire.

However considering he spends his days farming in plus 40 degree temperatures, the smoke doesn't tend to eliminate his odour.

His family admits they once tried to force him to take a shower however according to his wife Kalavati Devi: "He fought us off and ran away."

"We've tried several times since to force him to have a shower but he puts up such a fuss.

"He says he'd rather die than take a bath and only a son could change his mind. It has been so many years now I've got used to it."

Over the years she's resorted to desperate measures to try to get him to change his mind.

"I abused him and started crying when he told me about his senseless decision," she said. "I even threatened to stop sleeping with him but he is my husband so there was little I could do about it."

His smell makes him unpopular in his neighbourhood in the Indian city of Varanasi.

"Children tease and shout that I don't wash when I ride my bicycle through the village," he said. "There are many people who have a poor character that mock me for not washing. They do not understand my decision but I will not change my mind as it is god's choice, not mine."

Kailash's only contact with water is to wash his mouth and hands.

"I have no son, so I will never wash again," he said. "Maybe when I am born again I will wash."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
An ah neh who has supposedly bathed is already enough to stink you to death. Imagine this shit dirty old man!

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah piang won't his beard and pubic hair catch lice as well??? CRAZY since 1974?!!!!!That's a bloody 37 years!!!! Wait I ve to puke......:eek::eek::eek::*::*::*::*:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is something that I would never understand... how can someone believe in these kind of silly advice, that if you don't shower or bath, or even clean yourself, you can have a son?

When I look at the photo, I feel like puking... yuck!!!

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is something that I would never understand... how can someone believe in these kind of silly advice, that if you don't shower or bath, or even clean yourself, you can have a son?

When I look at the photo, I feel like puking... yuck!!!

Male sperms are more thermal sensitive than female sperms, as the sperms carrying the male chromosome die faster than the ones carrying the female c when expose to hot temperature, if he wants a son, he should keep his body cold. Esp ard his balls area, I think the priest wants him to die without an heir.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
At his age, he should be taking measurements for his coffin, instead of dreaming of a son!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's not lazy, nor does he have an allergy to water. According to the Daily Mail, the farmer was told by a priest that he would have a much-prized son and heir if he followed the advice.

again ...religion at work..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religion can make a man go bonkers....:eek:

This old Ah Neh who is already a Pariah has been treated like a Pariah by his fellow villagers who are also Pariahs..:mad:

Incredible India, a Nation full of Stinking Pariahs and all these smelly Pariahs are coming to our country by the planeloads..!!! :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religion can make a man go bonkers....:eek:

This old Ah Neh who is already a Pariah has been treated like a Pariah by his fellow villagers who are also Pariahs..:mad:

Incredible India, a Nation full of Stinking Pariahs and all these smelly Pariahs are coming to our country by the planeloads..!!! :oIo:

Par ria or per ria yah?? like nay then or nar tan?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry guys..
I am late for this piece of shit again ..
My siggi said it all... how true..

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
37 years without a bath, that would have made him 28 the year he stopped bathing. And to think the wife still have sex with him all those 37 years, to have another, what, 6 girls! Such loyalty, such devotion, they ought to make this woman a saint.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh shit women are very used to smells being the biggest culprit themselves... their hair oil always smell of garlic and shit mixed together. To indian women, this is all very normal. In fact, if you have no smell, they think its too bland, no kick!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the mediacorpse dun send a documentary team to interview him. Make a documentary call all ah neh stink like him including prata man