• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh FT lawyer laugh at sinkies. Acceptable?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GRC-New-Citizens-2Jan10.jpg

You guys are sore losers. And I enjoy making fun of you since you don’t like us and call us Foreign Trash.

I am from India. I am a lawyer. My wife and I got our citizenship last year. My two sons are PRs and working at DBS and Citibank. I have a cousin who is the VP of HR at DBS and a brother who is a private banker in Citibank. They will never serve NS and will enjoy the best of both worlds. Plenty of smart Indians in these banks. BTW, they head these banks here! LOL!

The point of no return will be reached before 2016. Us new citizens will drown you guys out. PAP is smarter than the Malaysian BN. Ask yourselves, why 6.9 is pushed through even though it may cost them votes? Simple, they will have the numbers by 2016 to win. We will vote PAP and use them to protect ourselves while we are here.

Vote them out? Sorry guys, you are screwed. You had your last chance in 2011, but it will not come again…ever! Look around you, we are everywhere! The PAP saw through Singaporeans in the last GE. Yes, you are that stupid!

I see no future for so called true blue Singaporeans. Us new citizens and PRs will run the place from 2016 onwards. There is nothing you can really do about it unless you have the guts for an Arab Spring! I tell you this joke, the PAP has approached one of my sons to stand for election if he converts to citizenship!

I just love to taunt losers here. But hey, don’t blame us, we were invited with opened arms by guess who? Hahaha!

God bless. And Majullah Singapura my foot!

Hahaha!

Sanjiv Ratnam

http://therealsingapore.com/content/indian-ft-lawyers-response-xenophobic-singaporeans

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what job he is in, or how happy he is now, he will never get over the stigma of being smelly and having a short penis.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think he is truly happy?

Anyone can earn money, but not everyone will be perceived to be some lying, smelly and short penis piece of shit even before opening one's mouth.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys can't spot a troll even if it fell on you. One read and you know that it is written by a born and bred Singaporean.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are stuck in a pit together with

240px-Indiancobra.jpg
dep_5146726-Indian-man-eating-banana.jpg

and you only have a revolver with 6 bullets. who will you shoot?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. a snake is always some smelly snake.
3. no matter what it thinks of itself.
4. :biggrin: the land of the ganges where everything is possible.
5. fake, rape & what else, oops! snakes:p

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for him but currently other cuntries besides peesai are not in favour of hiring ah neh/ kelings. Good luck to his children and grandchildren.

People are asking and realizing why are kelings not creating their own jobs for their population.

jw5

Loyal
You guys can't spot a troll even if it fell on you. One read and you know that it is written by a born and bred Singaporean.

Scroobal can't smell his wife's lover even if her twisted knickers stink of his semen. One sniff and you know that it is ejaculated by his wife's born and bred Ang Mo lover.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal can't smell his wife's lover even if her twisted knickers stink of his semen. One sniff and you know that it is ejaculated by his wife's born and bred Ang Mo lover.

In a similar vein, kopisai relish licking soiled sanitary pads. To him, menses tastes like black-current candy.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for him but currently other cuntries besides peesai are not in favour of hiring ah neh/ kelings. Good luck to his children and grandchildren.

People are asking and realizing why are kelings not creating their own jobs for their population.

The Kelings gahbrament eat $$$ and don't even bother to construct enough toilets for their own population, not to mention about jobs.
Their gahbrament officials instead offer to our lau Lee, GCT and Pinky over a cup of kopi asking them to import them into Sillypore to take up jobs in return for a favour.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
These scum really like it here ah? They must have low standards to aspire only to come to Singapore.

Flee from homeland then wonder why we look down on them.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These scum really like it here ah? They must have low standards to aspire only to come to Singapore.

Flee from homeland then wonder why we look down on them.

To those Ah Neh that managed to come over Sillypore to snatch away jobs, they have this thinking that they have already pick up "Cow Dick".
They can yaya papaya, play politics and start bring their own breed from home town all the way here to live together as one.

Where else in North and South Asia countries like to have so much of these scums to compete with their locals for jobs.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian "ft" lawyer's response to xenophobic singaporeans

"You guys are sore losers. And I enjoy making fun of you since you don’t like us and call us Foreign Trash.

I am from India. I am a lawyer. My wife and I got our citizenship last year. My two sons are PRs and working at DBS and Citibank. I have a cousin who is the VP of HR at DBS and a brother who is a private banker in Citibank. They will never serve NS and will enjoy the best of both worlds. Plenty of smart Indians in these banks. BTW, they head these banks here! LOL!

The point of no return will be reached before 2016. Us new citizens will drown you guys out. PAP is smarter than the Malaysian BN. Ask yourselves, why 6.9 is pushed through even though it may cost them votes? Simple, they will have the numbers by 2016 to win. We will vote PAP and use them to protect ourselves while we are here.

Vote them out? Sorry guys, you are screwed. You had your last chance in 2011, but it will not come again…ever! Look around you, we are everywhere! The PAP saw through Singaporeans in the last GE. Yes, you are that stupid!

I see no future for so called true blue Singaporeans. Us new citizens and PRs will run the place from 2016 onwards. There is nothing you can really do about it unless you have the guts for an Arab Spring! I tell you this joke, the PAP has approached one of my sons to stand for election if he converts to citizenship!

I just love to taunt losers here. But hey, don’t blame us, we were invited with opened arms by guess who? Hahaha!

God bless. And Majullah Singapura my foot!

Hahaha!"

Sanjiv Ratnam

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian "ft" lawyer's response to xenophobic singaporeans

This article is about right.
Even if its not written by a real FT, everything he says is true.
We might have missed the point of no return.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely written by a local from the language and lack of "unnecessary" words in the sentences. :smile:

However he has a point, there seems to be a move to garner support and votes probably not for the party; but rather quietly for an individual...