• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah neh barber s$6 cheapest in woodlands

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, where in JB do you recommend cheap haircut?

In JB town it is RM10 wich is S$3.80 incl neck massage
In Potian area RM8 & some part of Pekan Nanas it is RM6 ie ard S$2.20 which makes me feel embarrassed.......

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I go to JB I usually spend more on meals & end up eating more than I would in Spore because you get more value in JB, even though it is the most expensive place in Malaysia:biggrin:

City Sq has shifted the food court to the top floor & there is now a greater variety within the food court. There is even a stall selling vegetarian food.
On my visits I usually pick up some tidbits from the Kapitan Supermarket at the basement of City Square mall. They have 3 stores in City Sq mall & the strange thing is that prices might be different between the 3 different shops for the same item:eek:

Even the most expensive place in JB can still be cheaper than some in our CBD. City Square is convenient due to its proximity to the causeway but I prefer to go a bit more further in to Tebrau City at Taman Desa Tebrau. It has a huge Jaya Jusco inside and next door is a whopping Tescos hypermarket which are more than enough to provide for your monthly groceries.

Of course the downside is the horrendous weekend traffic and the high level of potential crime but the strength of the S$ recently makes the trip worthwhile.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the most expensive place in JB can still be cheaper than some in our CBD. City Square is convenient due to its proximity to the causeway but I prefer to go a bit more further in to Tebrau City at Taman Desa Tebrau. It has a huge Jaya Jusco inside and next door is a whopping Tescos hypermarket which are more than enough to provide for your monthly groceries.

Of course the downside is the horrendous weekend traffic and the high level of potential crime but the strength of the S$ recently makes the trip worthwhile.

forgot to mention that most shops aroud HDB wet markets hv PRC barbers snipping for $4.50 - $5. Dat is fair value for a haircut as the job takes under five minutes!!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot to mention that most shops aroud HDB wet markets hv PRC barbers snipping for $4.50 - $5. Dat is fair value for a haircut as the job takes under five minutes!!

i was told that once the barber get older , their hands start to experience tremors. when that happen, they wont be skillful with their scissor anymore.so they have a certain lifespan to earn income.