• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh as MP and a minister, do you really feel comfortable with them?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
jah, again you use the butt word,

are you coming out of the closet? :biggrin:

you sly anjing lol

but you also now speaking up for another person here, so are you his bitch?

so now you are a sly gay anjing bitch.

jah, you really need therapy, you are very confused. lol

Also stop butting into ppls business. Asterix says he doesn't want to have anything to do with kelings. That's his prerogative. Why do you insist like he needs to come into contact with kelings? :rolleyes:

You are a dog so should be kicked like a dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jah, again you use the butt word,

are you coming out of the closet? :biggrin:

you sly anjing lol

but you also now speaking up for another person here, so are you his bitch?

so now you are a sly gay anjing bitch.

jah, you really need therapy, you are very confused. lol

:rolleyes: so did you really try to get into his business? Who the fuck are you to tell him who or who shouldn't he do business with? Whether he should or should not extend credit to his customers whether it be based on race, background or simply cos he doesn't like their face. It's non of your business. Btw why not you order your goods from india then? Comeon you so want to prove a point don't ever order from china order from india then and tell us how wonderful your items are how they arrived on time and are totally to specification and how much less you had to pay and how efficient and honest those kelings are.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, thanks for sharing your biz problems with the Chinese, and other countries outside China.

Goods are manufactured in batches commonly known as production batch. New machines, materials or method of manufacturing are constantly introduced into the parts or components and some may work better but some failed miserably. If the company is willing to compensate you least they treasure your business with them.

West, UK or European products also have their fair shares of production problems and most people will try to get it right next time. Window Vista also failed miserably and the problems was identified they hire incompetent Ah Neh IT workers to design Vista and the later product XP performed better.

If one day PM of Singapore is an Ah Neh, will you feel comfortable? A rank and file system question?

I ever import goods from tiongland, end up not up to specs, customer reject, got almost to the stage of litigation.
so is urine tiongs sneaky and callous?

I had a rush order and close to cny, anyone who do biz in tiongland will know cny is the mother of all holidays for them, everything close shop and all balik kampung. but i needed before cny, my supplier assured me it will be delivered even though so close to the festive period, and they did.
so are urine tiongs the most trustworthy and stable parties?

I also had good and bad experiences with gulf arabs, shits from shitland, even bloody americans also good and bad.

so how to judge? if go by race, good luck to us humans, we will keep fighting, never puas hati one.

you judge people by their character and attitude, and the best way is when the shit hits the fan, you see how they react. skin color is immaterial.

there are rotten monkeys in every race.

pinky is a urine, he good ah?
Shan is a shit, he lousy ah?
yakult is a m&d, he how? middle is it? since neither urine nor shit.

those who based their biz decisions purely on race, good luck to you, maybe it works for u, but it doesnt for me.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you are correct about production batch and QC issues.

I would be very comfortable and happy even for a shit pm or even a m&d pm or as is almost 100%, another urine pm but the current urine pm is the worst that spore has had and as I keep repeating, its not the color of the person it is how he/she is as a pm who can get things done and make our lives better.

If we are so naive and rely on skin color to influence our decisions, we deserve this racist pap govt and much more.

Always be alert and wary, no matter the skin color

bro, thanks for sharing your biz problems with the Chinese, and other countries outside China.

Goods are manufactured in batches commonly known as production batch. New machines, materials or method of manufacturing are constantly introduced into the parts or components and some may work better but some failed miserably. If the company is willing to compensate you least they treasure your business with them.

West, UK or European products also have their fair shares of production problems and most people will try to get it right next time. Window Vista also failed miserably and the problems was identified they hire incompetent Ah Neh IT workers to design Vista and the later product XP performed better.

If one day PM of Singapore is an Ah Neh, will you feel comfortable? A rank and file system question?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
for obvious reasons, tiongland is the one I deal with most.
everyone deals with tiongland, even if you a angmo with an office in avenue of americas.

But as with any other cuntry, tiongland also got its fair share of problems.

all will play you for a fool if you close your eyes jah, I am sure it happens in your anjing world too. its a dog eat dog world you know :biggrin:

:rolleyes: so did you really try to get into his business? Who the fuck are you to tell him who or who shouldn't he do business with? Whether he should or should not extend credit to his customers whether it be based on race, background or simply cos he doesn't like their face. It's non of your business. Btw why not you order your goods from india then? Comeon you so want to prove a point don't ever order from china order from india then and tell us how wonderful your items are how they arrived on time and are totally to specification and how much less you had to pay and how efficient and honest those kelings are.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for obvious reasons, tiongland is the one I deal with most.
everyone deals with tiongland, even if you a angmo with an office in avenue of americas.

But as with any other cuntry, tiongland also got its fair share of problems.

all will play you for a fool if you close your eyes jah, I am sure it happens in your anjing world too. its a dog eat dog world you know :biggrin:

Yup thanks for stating the obvious that china has its share of problems just like america and other countries but comeon since you're trying so hard to prove a point order from india only. Or why not you extend credit to your keling customers. Oh i will be waiting to hear your wonderful tales of how your keling customers actually paid promptly on time even when you extended credit to them but your chinese customers all delayed payment or refused to pay so they have to pay COD. :rolleyes:

Comeon share your stories.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, normal practice is to extend credit, trade financing is impt, cannot anyhow COD. I didnt invent the rules.

how to order from shitland only? shitland does not have the manufacturing base that tiongland has.
you gila ah?

come on, i know you are an anjing, but can you try to think a bit or not? :biggrin:
as a gay anjing, you only kena hump by other gay anjings right but, if I ask you to hump a bitch, you want or not? of kos not right cos you are a gay anjing. :biggrin:

world economics is like this, tiongland is the worlds factory, shitland is not. so of kos have production in tiongland la, cannot suka suka jump here jump there.

jah, why u so racist ah? did any brown anjing spurn your advances, is that why you are so angry with shits? :biggrin:

you need therapy jah :biggrin:

Yup thanks for stating the obvious that china has its share of problems just like america and other countries but comeon since you're trying so hard to prove a point order from india only. Or why not you extend credit to your keling customers. Oh i will be waiting to hear your wonderful tales of how your keling customers actually paid promptly on time even when you extended credit to them but your chinese customers all delayed payment or refused to pay so they have to pay COD. :rolleyes:

Comeon share your stories.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asterix if you COD means your 'trade' is it those $1 or $2 kind?

but you are right, caveat emptor is very impt to always remember when doing import/export or any other kind of trading work.

I hope you get lots of urine customer and you give 60/90/120 days credit with no initial deposit, and hopefully it all works out for you at the end :biggrin:

Professional services is a different world from export/import of products.

One way of rejecting a prospect who has found you rather than you found him is to quote a high fee and insist that it or a huge chunk of it be paid in advance before you start work on his project. In that way, word does not go round in professional circles that you are discriminatory, blah, blah. If he complains to others, they will politely listen to him and then go away with the impression that he is a cheapskate.

Should he surprisingly accept your over-blown quote, you better have a good and patient assistant to delegate it to! :biggrin:

Of course to succeed in the world of professional services whether it be medicine, law, accounting, architecture or whatever, you must know your stuff and deliver results. The rest of the world will know about you through word of mouth.

I don't discriminate on the basis of colour. My experience with African American fellow professionals and laymen has been quite good. Hence, you will notice that I did post a Youtube video of a speech by Malcolm X, who apart from being a negro, was also a reformed convict - he went to jail for burglary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X

If you mean to say yellow, can you just say yellow instead of urine. If one drinks a lot of water, what comes out can be clear. We can disagree but should not be disagreeable. :cool:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, normal practice is to extend credit, trade financing is impt, cannot anyhow COD. I didnt invent the rules.

how to order from shitland only? shitland does not have the manufacturing base that tiongland has.
you gila ah?

come on, i know you are an anjing, but can you try to think a bit or not? :biggrin:
as a gay anjing, you only kena hump by other gay anjings right but, if I ask you to hump a bitch, you want or not? of kos not right cos you are a gay anjing. :biggrin:

world economics is like this, tiongland is the worlds factory, shitland is not. so of kos have production in tiongland la, cannot suka suka jump here jump there.

jah, why u so racist ah? did any brown anjing spurn your advances, is that why you are so angry with shits? :biggrin:

you need therapy jah :biggrin:

If that's the case why can asterix ask for cod? :rolleyes: You seemed really hurt by him demanding only kelings pay cod why not you give credit to all your keling customers then.

Well you want to prove a point so go ahead and just order from shitland. Oh yeah china is the place where they manufacture everything no shit so how to make comparisons? Dumb ass.

You mean asking you to prove your point about kelings means i am racist. :rolleyes: WTF any small thing you say about shit skins means one is racist so he has to hide it and not mention it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One way of rejecting a prospect who has found you rather than you found him is to quote a high fee and insist that it or a huge chunk of it be paid in advance before you start work on his project. In that way, word does not go round in professional circles that you are discriminatory, blah, blah. If he complains to others, they will politely listen to him and then go away with the impression that he is a cheapskate.

Should he surprisingly accept your over-blown quote, you better have a good and patient assistant to delegate it to! :biggrin:

Of course to succeed in the world of professional services whether it be medicine, law, accounting, architecture or whatever, you must know your stuff and deliver results. The rest of the world will know about you through word of mouth.

I don't discriminate on the basis of colour. My experience with African American fellow professionals and laymen has been quite good. Hence, you will notice that I did post a Youtube video of a speech by Malcolm X, who apart from being a negro, was also a reformed convict - he went to jail for burglary.

If you mean to say yellow, can you just say yellow instead of urine. If one drinks a lot of water, what comes out can be clear. We can disagree but should not be disagreeable. :cool:

We all know what you're talking about. Due to past experiences with keling customers that's why you only ask them for cod yet this andyfucker will try to find some way to squirm around this feeling so butt hurt that his kind doesn't get credit maybe using racism.

You are correct on the urine thing too. Urine doesn't have to be yellow which means whites can be called urines too. It's just this guy being so butt hurt from his kind being called shit skins that he need to take revenge but unfortunately for him no insult hurts or sticks to chinese unlike shit skin.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are quite right about professional services. COD is generally the norm in the legal services for example, well done for attaining a professional occupation Asterix, :biggrin:

I dont discriminate or denigrate against any particular race, every race gets the same treatment. I think to discriminate against anyone based on what he is born in/with is being disrespectful to oneself as a human.

my idea is to label each of them, so the racist labelling in them is stripped away. hence urine, m&ds and shits and the occasional kimchi and sushi. even ang moh is a form of labelling for caucasians. :biggrin:

I am still thinking of a suitable bodily function label for malays (m&ds). If I can do that, then all 3 major spore races will be 'bestowed' with a bodily function label. any plausible suggestions are welcomed :biggrin:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah it is good that you are standing up for your master, hallmarks of a good loyal dog.
Keep it up :biggrin:

We all know what you're talking about. Due to past experiences with keling customers that's why you only ask them for cod yet this andyfucker will try to find some way to squirm around this feeling so butt hurt that his kind doesn't get credit maybe using racism.

You are correct on the urine thing too. Urine doesn't have to be yellow which means whites can be called urines too. It's just this guy being so butt hurt from his kind being called shit skins that he need to take revenge but unfortunately for him no insult hurts or sticks to chinese unlike shit skin.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone has zapped me for my comments here, which I find is deplorable.
if you disagree with me, I rather you post it here than zap me,

I would be grateful if you guys can give me some points. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah it is good that you are standing up for your master, hallmarks of a good loyal dog.
Keep it up :biggrin:

Someone has zapped me for my comments here, which I find is deplorable.
if you disagree with me, I rather you post it here than zap me,

I would be grateful if you guys can give me some points. :biggrin:

With the drivel that you spew here i can see why you're red now. POS go eat more keling shit.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
The babi nigger is hilarious. All he is showing is ignorance and how poorly cultured of a person he is.

On Topic, Ts your sentiment is perfectly understood. I believe a lack of diversity might make you have that feelings. I know of many non-Chinese who has the same sentiments towards the chinese purely because of their lack of interaction and close relationship, they always see the bad and not the good of the community. The older generation of Singaporeans are quite suspicious of one another but fortunately the new generation of young Singaporeans are much diverse them their parents.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
India will never put a Chinese as their leader and so is China putting an Indian. It is not about what colour of your skin it is more than colour we are looking at.

Same as even among the Chinese if you put a yellow banana Chinese one or two generations of the Chinese will lose their Chinese roots and only speak English, like it had happened to Singapore. The Malays are steadfast in their roots and still comunicate among themsleves in Malay but you hardly see Singaporeans Chinese do that.

Why?

The babi nigger is hilarious. All he is showing is ignorance and how poorly cultured of a person he is.

On Topic, Ts your sentiment is perfectly understood. I believe a lack of diversity might make you have that feelings. I know of many non-Chinese who has the same sentiments towards the chinese purely because of their lack of interaction and close relationship, they always see the bad and not the good of the community. The older generation of Singaporeans are quite suspicious of one another but fortunately the new generation of young Singaporeans are much diverse them their parents.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I have to disagree about the m&ds,

nowaday they also like speak a lot of engrish and engrish also seep into their speech.

they use 'I', 'You', etc.

esp the younger ones.

of kos, those monolingual cuntry are unlikely to have another race as their leader, a bit funny, but spore is a rojak cuntry,
we shld be color blind, not color sensitive.

India will never put a Chinese as their leader and so is China putting an Indian. It is not about what colour of your skin it is more than colour we are looking at.

Same as even among the Chinese if you put a yellow banana Chinese one or two generations of the Chinese will lose their Chinese roots and only speak English, like it had happened to Singapore. The Malays are steadfast in their roots and still comunicate among themsleves in Malay but you hardly see Singaporeans Chinese do that.

Why?