• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah meng ah meng

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah meng ahh
how do delete my id from the fuckrum ahh ?
chinese wise saying

近朱者赤,近墨者黑

better leave this sammyboy fuckrum asap

i dont want to be infested by these
dickheads

samleong
eatshitndie
laksaboy
syed putra

and a few others

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1570074068759.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ah meng ahh
how do delete my id from the fuckrum ahh ?
chinese wise saying

近朱者赤,近墨者黑

better leave this sammyboy fuckrum asap

i dont want to be infested by these
dickheads

samleong
eatshitndie
laksaboy
syed putra

and a few others

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

View attachment 65671
Hello? How I know huh? Stay lah. Have fun talk cock whether you pro PAP or anti PAP, pro or anti Toing or love or hate AMDK, Burmese, etc etc. We need to show inclusiveness mah. This one PAP and Leongsam say huanzzz :biggrin: Have fun! It's Free. :biggrin:

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello? How I know huh? Stay lah. Have fun talk cock whether you pro PAP or anti PAP, pro or anti Toing or love or hate AMDK, Burmese, etc etc. We need to show inclusiveness mah. This one PAP and Leongsam say huanzzz :biggrin: Have fun! It's Free. :biggrin:

Agreed.
just TCSS.