• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ah Loong says it's very safe and shows his card

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's very safe': PM Lee urges seniors to get vaccinated against COVID-19​

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
Sat, 24 July 2021
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong showing members of the media his vaccination card on 8 January 2020. (PHOTO: MCI)

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong showing members of the media his vaccination card on 8 January 2020.

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has urged Singapore's senior citizens get vaccinated against COVID-19, stating that it is "very safe".
"COVID-19 is a dangerous illness for older people. It's even more dangerous if you have other medical conditions, like diabetes or high blood pressure," said Lee in a video posted on his Facebook page on Saturday (24 July).

https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk...ELZciAd4Fz8tPhQpFLWDrw.z66HdNL0GwtAU5tKbwNw--

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've got my own jabs already, please get yours too. Don't delay," he added.

In the 90-second video that was also made available in Malay, Chinese and Tamil, Lee reassured viewers of the vaccine's safety and that any side-effects experienced are "mostly not serious".

"You may feel unwell for a day or two, but you will be okay. It's just your body building up its immunity against COVID-19," he said.

In the post accompanying the video, Lee also noted the government's ongoing efforts to reach 200,000 seniors above the age of 60 who have not yet been vaccinated. He added that seniors can walk into any polyclinic or vaccination centre for their jabs, with no need to register or make a booking beforehand.

Mobile vaccinations teams have also been deployed to heartland areas to make it convenient for those who have difficulty leaving their homes, said Lee.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not about elderly didn't trust the vaccine, they simply didn't trust PAP because this pandemic has greatly exposed their incompetency.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question: 71% of the old farts have been vaccinated. What percentage number will satisfy them and make them stop this cringey desperate coercive nonsense?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As an important grassroots leader, I've gotten my vaccine jabs. I'm now immune to covid. You oppies should go get yourselves vaccinated instead of endangering your families with your anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The card is worthless... they will make it digital.

And please don't think get two shots = everything settled and things will return to pre-pandemic normalcy.

jw5

Loyal
As an important grassroots leader, I've gotten my vaccine jabs. I'm now immune to covid. You oppies should go get yourselves vaccinated instead of endangering your families with your anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

You are not immune to covid. Local stats show that 75% of the people in SG have been vaccinated and 75% of the covid cases have been vaccinated.

However the possible good news is that you may be more unlikely to be seriously ill if you get covid.

From MOH report:

There is continuing evidence that vaccination helps to prevent serious disease when one gets infected. Over the last 28 days, 10 local cases required oxygen supplementation, were admitted to ICU or passed away. 8 are unvaccinated, 2 are partially vaccinated and none was fully vaccinated.

Figure 4: Local Cases in the Last 28 Days by Vaccination Status & Severity of Condition​

Fig 4_23 Jul

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already received my 2 shots. How come I never received any card?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why I no have the card despite being fully vaccinated 2 months ago ?
Never heard or seen people issued with cards after 2 shots with the Biotech vaccines. But my friend did receive a card by the private clinic to prove his vaccination on Sinovac.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
've got my own jabs already, please get yours too. Don't delay," he added.

In the 90-second video that was also made available in Malay, Chinese and Tamil, Lee reassured viewers of the vaccine's safety and that any side-effects experienced are "mostly not serious".

"You may feel unwell for a day or two, but you will be okay. It's just your body building up its immunity against COVID-19," he said.
is he a REAL Doctor or even understand biology?

1627183149155.png