• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ah Loong Kum Sia Panasonic for Leetrenching Sinkies as Last Resort!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at a hawker centre and this ah pek cleaner was literally loitering or 'camping' near my table, watching and waiting for me to finish my meal.

There was a hungry look in his eyes, and that hunger wasn't about the food I was eating. :eek:
The Chinese idiom - The drinker's mind is not on the cup.

Many are just waiting for the opportunity to address you as "uncle". There is immense satisfaction when addressing someone younger and more educated than you as uncle. They get a great kick from creating a level playing field for themselves. It no longer matters if you are a mathematics professor or heart surgeon. You are uncle, same as the cleaners and durian sellers.:sneaky:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese idiom - The drinker's mind is not on the cup.

Many are just waiting for the opportunity to address you as "uncle". There is immense satisfaction when addressing someone younger and more educated than you as uncle. They get a great kick from creating a level playing field for themselves. It no longer matters if you are a mathematics professor or heart surgeon. You are uncle, same as the cleaners and durian sellers.:sneaky:

That's interesting... everyone still calls me 'ah di', 'xiao di' or 'bro'... or the occasional 'sir'. Some of the ATBs hustling for (male) customers for their $28/$38 facial massage call me 'shuai ge'. :biggrin: