• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Lian Waitress tio Fired for scolding AT customers

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw this in EDMW...then very angry....

Last Friday day hor moi go this cafe to buy breakfast and kopi, usually ish got a short queue one, around 4~5 people and ish usually serve by an Ah Lian xmm, unless suay got some idiot ta bao a dozen packages for their colleagues or wat, if not 4~5 people ish very fast one mah. So moi just join in as usual and wait for moi turn. Then a group of AT come in and pretend to go see see look look got what food at the counter. But after they see finish they suddenly end up at the front of the queue liao and straight away tell the Ah lian their order.

Rest of the sinkie queuing behind including moi ish bo ji just llst bite the bullet and swallow the bitter medicine. What do to? Ish go no choice as we no want create problem mah.

But the Ah Lian xmm very the fierce, shout at them loud loud say you all never see got a queue behind ah, can go behind and queue like others or not. And she signal the auntie behind the AT to come forward and give her order. Then heard those AT like buay song said something in some kind of local dialect that moi don't understand, but sound like CCB that kind of words lah and left the place.

Ish suddenly feel very proud as sinkie and want to praise that Ah Lian xmm to dare stand out and doing the right thing while the rest of us just choose to bury our head in the sand and pretend nothing happen cause we no want any more trouble. Sinkapore need more people like this Ah Lian xmm.

But ish very sad, today go back this usual cafe to buy moi morning breakfast and kopi then find out the Ah Lian waitress no more there. Ask one of the auntie then realize she was fired for scolding the AT Customers last Friday.

But ish like WTF, she may raise her voice but she never actually 'scold' the AT ley.

Sinkapore really ish a hero and heroine die first place, only people like moi who choose to bury head in the sand can survive longer.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Sinkies no guts one. If i am a low class ah tiong, i will also jump queue in front of Sinkies. Everyone knows Sinkies are the easiest bunch of imbeciles to bully.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please indicate the location of the business. Some Sporeans may share your feelings & start to boycott that place.

Sporeans must realise the economic power that they have on businesses in Spore. If they start boycotting businesses it's definitely going to put a scare on these businesses.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simi LJ si AT? FT izit?

Give me the name of the place, me call the boss and @#$@#$ him/her up if it is true!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oooi, enuff la, bros, peace
don't go to bed tonite thinking _ did I fuck the bugger enuff today?:mad: like that can not sleep well la
Christmas coming, forgive forget ok, kiss kiss make up :biggrin::biggrin:

BTW what is AT hor?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't go to bed tonite thinking _ did I fuck the bugger enuff today?:mad: like that can not sleep well la

Uncle botak .. We just having fun here no worries .. By the way I don't celebrate Christmas ..Kiss your botak head lah .. You think I krafty meh ? :wink:

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW what is AT hor?

uncle botak,

AT = ah tiong lah. fuck the prc assholes (fuck the men verbally, fuck the woman physically).

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bro...my sentiments exactly. I had twice offered the olive branch but the guy wasnt having any of it. So wat can i do?

I newbie here ....look at my join date etc....surely i wont take on seasoned veterans here for nothing.

The AVA post is clear for all to see. Anyone can follow it and see the sequence.

After the AVA post came the Ramseth abuse power post....again i offered but see his reply leh. What choice do i have? Surely i cant let him zap me all the way as and when he feels like doing so.

Thanks for trying anyway bro. Appreciate it but it is really in his court.

Dunno about the AT though.

BTW what is AT hor?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no use to put the location ...end of the day singapoream still go .

I'm sure some will care.
Doing business in Spore is very challenging & if bosses are aware that they will lose business if they treat people unfairly. I'm certain it will influence their decisions.

Even PM LHL had to apologise during the recent GE:eek: Even if it was a wayang, it was a response to the anger that existed among the electorate :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey bro...my sentiments exactly. I had twice offered the olive branch but the guy wasnt having any of it. So wat can i do?

I newbie here ....look at my join date etc....surely i wont take on seasoned veterans here for nothing.

The AVA post is clear for all to see. Anyone can follow it and see the sequence.

After the AVA post came the Ramseth abuse power post....again i offered but see his reply leh. What choice do i have? Surely i cant let him zap me all the way as and when he feels like doing so.

Thanks for trying anyway bro. Appreciate it but it is really in his court.

Dunno about the AT though.

i dont care if you are newbie or old bird here ..i dont even give a dam to old bird here if i find they are unreasonable ..i will just shoot . even newbie here asking for points i will surely give ( go and check my post ) . its only you who cannot handle the word " knn " in a free forum like this . come on ..is " knn " abusive word to you ? then you can either leave here or go to the moderated folder . the choice is yours :wink: