• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ah Hwa Jie Wants John Tan To Warn Samsters To Beware Of Buaya Lurking At Lower Seletar Reservoir! No Nude Swimming For Now Okay, Oppies?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - Water and fishing activities have been scaled right back after a crocodile was spotted in the Lower Seletar Reservoir on Thursday morning (Feb 14).

PUB noted on Facebook that "members of the public are advised to be alert and to avoid going near the edge of the reservoir water".

The national water agency also advised park visitors not to approach, provoke or feed the reptile but to stay calm and back away slowly if they encounter it and to call PUB on 9632-3261.

The reservoir in the Khatib area is bordered by Orchid Country Club, Seletar Country Club and Lower Seletar Reservoir Park.

There are walking and jogging trails around the waterway, which can also be used for sailing, windsurfing and fishing.

Ms Lee Bee Wah, an MP for Nee Soon GRC, told The Straits Times she was worried, adding that she has asked PUB to put up signs at Lower Seletar Reservoir as soon as possible.

"I've also warned residents through my Facebook page and grassroots network," she added.

Mr Khondokar Habib, 28, who works in a construction site near the reservoir, said he goes there to fish occasionally: "I've seen monitor lizards and otters, but never a crocodile."

A viral video was posted online in January last year showing a reportedly 2m-long crocodile on the footpath at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.

The National Parks Board said then that it monitors visitor trails daily, and had set up barricades in the reserve at sections where crocodiles were seen basking to prevent them from climbing onto the visitor trail.

PUB officers said they are hunting the crocodile.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...es-suspended-at-lower-seletar-reservoir-after

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to go there for jogging but stopped-not because of crocs but PINOYS who gather in large numbers and caused a ruckus.
I used to avoid Rizal Park in Manila as the locals warned me of political violence there but I never imagine I have to do that in my own country-to avoid a place due to PInoys!
What has the PAP done to us?

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barney was bigger until they killed him with a metal rod to the eye
barney.jpg