• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Hwa Jie: I'm Friends With Anyone Except Oppies! I Seldom Talk To WP Oppies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lbw-ST.jpg

MP Lee Bee Wah recently gave an interview to ST Sunday Life, which was published on Sunday (22 Apr).

LBW's Malaysian family and home village worship Lee Kuan Yew

She revealed that she was born in Johor. Her family later moved to Melaka and lived in a rubber plantation. She studied in Melaka and did well to do science at the University of Malaya but she wanted to be an engineer.

Her father then urged her to go to Singapore as her whole family worships Lee Kuan Yew even though they were Malaysians.

"My whole family - in fact many in our village - really admired, adored, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. That's why in my village, there are children named after Kuan Yew - Huang Kuan Yew, Lim Kuan Yew," she said.

She was later accepted by Nanyang Technological University to do civil engineering. After she graduated, she worked in construction firms before setting up her own company.

Needs personal space and doesn't wear make-up

Ms Lee told Sunday Life that before she got married in the late 80s, she told her husband-to-be that she needs her personal space as she has many friends. She wants to continue to keep in touch with them even after getting married. So, she told her then husband-to-be not to expect her to stay home to iron and cook for the family.

She also told him she doesn't wear make-up and what he sees is what he gets. "I don't wear make-up one you know. So is this what you want or not?" she recalled. She thinks that cosmetics are a waste of money and said that the only time she has ever put on full-blown make-up was on her wedding day.

It's no wonder she said that she would put her family last, after her MP and her other job roles. This can be seen in her name card. Apparently, it is made up of 6 name cards joined to form a 12-sided accordion-like stack. It details her various roles and job titles in the cards.

Joins PAP through then MP Inderjit Singh

In the late 80s, she took up the Singaporean citizenship.

She told Sunday Life that she got into PAP through Inderjit Singh. Mr Singh was her university friend and was a PAP MP then. She ended up helping Mr Singh in his ward.

She was later "spotted" by the upper echelons of PAP and was asked to stand for election in 2006.

She also told Sunday Life that she wants to "serve my resident, serve my country" and that politics is about "giving back" to Singapore.

When asked if she will contest the next GE, she firmly said, "99.9 per cent I am standing for the next GE."

No friend with WP

During the interview, she was unabashedly partisan. She told Sunday Life that she is friends with everyone except those from WP. "I seldom talk to them (WP MPs)," she said.

It is strange that as an MP of a first world country, Ms Lee is treating opposition MPs like enemies.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...m-friends-with-everyone-except-those-from-wp/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkees should cast a charm on her and smack her figurine hard.

Here's a video where Ah Hwa Jie calls WP Oppies dishonourable children! Oppies bunch of motherfucking losers out to bankrupt our reserves! It just make my blood boil that oppies are out to harm Singapore despite all that Singapore has done for them! Fuck the Oppies!!!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is she so disloyal to msia her motherland?Robert kuok despite what the government has done to him I'm sure he still loves msia.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely hope she would be promoted to a multimillionaire minister. After Lim Siah Sway stepped down, the parliament would be deprived of an excellent crying minister. She would be a perfect replacement with her half past six English. Long live PAP