• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Hok sentenced to 2 years jail for "blasphemy"

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So why are the Malays so upset when the Burmese treat the Rohingya the same way the Malays treat the Chinese migrants here?

Hw i wish i have all d time to log in here 24/7 to answer all ur post concerning my race/religion.

Anyway just curious. Since when d Malays kill, murder and rape Chinese in Msia? Since when d Malays restrict d Chinese fm breeding? U mean d Malays have been burning Chinese homes n temples now?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahok was a capable Governor. But he was too brash for his own good thus ruffling the sensitive Islamic fanatic fucktards eager to exploit on anything that is seen as against Islam.

One of the main reason is the vicious vile Wahabi idelogy spread around the world by idiotic clerics sponsored by the Saudi Royal family.

That's why we are now seeing our Mats suddenly being radicalised, suddenly becoming more pious. And our Minahs suddenly donning headscarves.