• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah Heng ah, let limpeh tell u the truth hor

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1560641077187.png

all yr 80 over PAP cumrapes better go and fuck spiders

and jitao step down

we, Sinkies dun need all of u

who take high celery every month but eat waste rice

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs, including HSK, speak with forked tongue. Dont trust what they say

How can you say that they are the purveyor of truth & broadcaster of accurate, good news. 70% have this hung in their homes on their door before entering.. 'IN PAP WE TRUST". ha ha ha ha ha..soon that will be printed on all new currency notes & coins...in 2059... " IN PAP WE TRUST"...PAP will still be around & celebrating their 100 Years & the oppositions will still be like dusts in the wind.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last PAP member who was braved enough to ask for the truth was punished harshly....RIP OTC.

This one, the RC's members....behind close doors, must be hanging his photo & chanting that he get a stroke again... ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who have been deceived and misguided by the pap dont know the truth

They have only one religion "PAP" & they pray to the various 'pap deities'...worship all the sub-religions that cometh with "PAP". How could they see through the fog? see the forest for the trees...how to know the truth?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have only one religion "PAP" & they pray to the various 'pap deities'...worship all the sub-religions that cometh with "PAP". How could they see through the fog? see the forest for the trees...how to know the truth?
Very sad indeed

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope HSK can reveal some important truths. Read my post on HC's remuneration

Start with the recent "Hi!..FUCK" first.."gimme the truth"...many retirees burnt their retirement monies...& then work backwards..

John Lennon had addressed this " gimmie the truth" way back in the 70's..anyone listening? or heard?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
some singaporeans have said HSK is a nice man, unlike the paper generals, LHL, TCH, CCS, TCJ. That was why he was chosen over CCS to lead pap.

Will HSK be honest to himself and change pap or will be be influenced and be changed by the pap?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some singaporeans have said HSK is a nice man, unlike the paper generals, LHL, TCH, CCS, TCJ. That was why he was chosen over CCS to lead pap.

Will HSK be honest to himself and change pap or will be be influenced and be changed by the pap?

The floor vacuum seller was a very nice man, when he came to the door & sold me the vacuum, he gave me an expensive persian ( psst! made in China) carpet...not like the pot seller..who gave me only a free wooden ladle.

What is the diff between HSK & the rest?..just another better snake oil seller..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The floor vacuum seller was a very nice man, when he came to the door & sold me the vacuum, he gave me an expensive persian ( psst! made in China) carpet...not like the pot seller..who gave me only a free wooden ladle.

What is the diff between HSK & the rest?..just another better snake oil seller..
True. But i hope HSK has a conscience unlike other pap MPs

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far HSK has been making motherhood statements
Since when have you heard anything specific from HSK? He always casts himself as the ‘grandfatherly’ figure , giving platitudes to the public like singing to the choir .you can’t fault him , but you can’t praise him either .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when have you heard anything specific from HSK? He always casts himself as the ‘grandfatherly’ figure , giving platitudes to the public like singing to the choir .you can’t fault him , but you can’t praise him either .

Agree. So far, I dont see HSK as a leader who will make drastic changes for the betterment of SG and Singaporeans. He looks more like a seat warmer, just like useless GCT. I am happy to be proven wrong.

Sadly my view of LHL as a useless. arrogant, egoistic and irresponsible leader is right

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. So far, I dont see HSK as a leader who will make drastic changes for the betterment of SG and Singaporeans. He looks more like a seat warmer, just like useless GCT. I am happy to be proven wrong.

Sadly my view of LHL as a useless. arrogance. irresponsible leader is right

He is & you are right...the proof is in the pudding.