• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Gong Speaks to Us From the Grave

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Via Tay Kheng Soon
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2003927236309920&id=100000779909212

sbf8b.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Langjeow!

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY still being kanned and tiewed and fucked by legions of ghouls and demons in 7 level of helol and cannot even get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax so how the fuck can he speak out?

He getting two demon dicks in his mouth that he cannot dislodge.
Both his hands full giving wank jobs to other demons while others tiewing him in his arse and navel and nose holes and ear holes and holes that they making all over his body and backside.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Langjeow!

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY still being kanned and tiewed and fucked by legions of ghouls and demons in 7 level of helol and cannot even get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax so how the fuck can he speak out?

Both his hands full giving wank jobs to other demons while others tiewing him in his arse and navel and nose holes and ear holes and holes that they making all over his body and backside.
Welcome back! No mention of your other favourite, piano wire? :biggrin::roflmao:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back! No mention of your other favourite, piano wire? :biggrin::roflmao:

hello hello hello!

You did not read my first posting into here?
Shame on you!
I mention piano wire orledi loud and clear there

[Qtx ="escher, post: 2849855, member: 33511"]Rumours of my death fucking fake news spread by PAP and their cockroaches.
I am gathering and stockpiling piano wires as there are enough lamp posts.
Am compiling songs to go with dancing under lamp posts.
Any recommendations from you folks?

View attachment 52907

And burning josssticks and candles for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
To keep up the energy and spirit of the ghouls and demons in 7th level of hell tiewing and kanning and fucking that LKY in all his holes and orifices.
View attachment 52912

View attachment 52911

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hello hello hello!

You did not read my first posting into here?
Shame on you!
I mention piano wire orledi loud and clear there

[Qtx ="escher, post: 2849855, member: 33511"]Rumours of my death fucking fake news spread by PAP and their cockroaches.
I am gathering and stockpiling piano wires as there are enough lamp posts.
Am compiling songs to go with dancing under lamp posts.
Any recommendations from you folks?

View attachment 52907

And burning josssticks and candles for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
To keep up the energy and spirit of the ghouls and demons in 7th level of hell tiewing and kanning and fucking that LKY in all his holes and orifices.
View attachment 52912

View attachment 52911
oops my bad. Good to know piano wires, joss sticks and candles are still around! :biggrin::roflmao:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Langjeow!

1549177115900.png