• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah ger was sugarbaby for 3 years

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
State facts is called siao Lang by a schemer indeed out to paint me black from nipples to character. I just learned recently what I suffered both online and in real life is called ad hominem attacks that’s why from virgin become sugar baby, from normal nipples to black nipples, from telling truth of being attacked can be accused as telling lies by nothing but animal Ccb liar dog mouth and they think that is called nice.
Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than addressing the substance of the argument itself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty sugar baby. Pui @ginfreely a.k.a. GANSIOKBIN
:FU:

37c1e8022dcd0dc7d0691623da657056.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than addressing the substance of the argument itself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
@strawberry aka @nightsafari attacked me on my character motive and attributes all the time indeed. Start lunch thread get accused “What’s your motive?”Being a woman so get attacked as slut prostitute when I am a virgin. State facts of being attacked with knocks and whistles by neighbours and strangers get accused tell lies. Excuse me I don’t report police or write to ministers telling lies from virgin to knocks to whistle but whether there is sufficient proof or audio proof is sufficient for police that’s another matter for police to help me get proof! And of course I am a woman with two nipples one cb means get attacked on my atttributes from face features to nipples to cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@strawberry aka @nightsafari attacked me on my character motive and attributes all the time indeed. Start lunch thread get accused “What’s your motive?”Being a woman so get attacked as slut prostitute when I am a virgin. State facts of being attacked with knocks and whistles by neighbours and strangers get accused tell lies. Excuse me I don’t report police or write to ministers telling lies from virgin to knocks to whistle but whether there is sufficient proof or audio proof is sufficient for police that’s another matter for police to help me get proof! And of course I am a woman with two nipples one cb means get attacked on my atttributes from face features to nipples to cb.
In short @strawberry and gang are the scary criminal bully gangsters that paint me to be what they are themselves using dirty ad hominem attacks. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck cares about what term?
Everyone onlee know you are a fucking slut and siao lang that's most important :sneaky:
Everyone like you Cantonese criminal bully dog that think it’s okay to hide in rat hole bully woman a virgin as slut while you act poor thing pap ceca bully you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? I get attacked on my motive character and attributes all the time. The truth doesn’t matter to dogs that act nice outside but gangsters in rat hole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Malaysian @nightsafari clone tell lies again when your own track record of starting WHO IS GINFREELY SUGAR DADDY THREAD already self busted your own lies. You are whatever you accused me to be from chicken to liar to schemer to con man. Pui!
So scary motive character and attribute of some people indeed. Their Ccb mouth tell lies to harm me is like breathing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So scary motive character and attribute of some people indeed. Their Ccb mouth tell lies to harm me is like breathing.
I sit there do nothing can get attacked until a piece of filthy shit with black nipples big labia and all my face features twisted to con man prostitute etc. And that’s called nice dogs indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short @strawberry and gang are the scary criminal bully gangsters that paint me to be what they are themselves using dirty ad hominem attacks. Pui!
Dirty Karen dogs accusing a virgin as dirty chicken indeed. You are everything what you are accusing me to be from Karen to chicken whereas I don’t give a damn of other people want to be dirty chicken as long as don’t turn around to attack me one like what Ccb Malaysians did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty Karen dogs accusing a virgin as dirty chicken indeed. You are everything what you are accusing me to be from Karen to chicken whereas I don’t give a damn of other people want to be dirty chicken as long as don’t turn around to attack me one like what Ccb Malaysians did.
Or mistress or slut. Obviously I am no Karen. The only mistake I made is I shouldn’t have bothered to help Ccb sinkies when Ccb Malaysians insulted sinkies as sinkies. I am the exception Singaporean while you dogs are Ccb sinkies and deserve to be insulted as sinkies by Ccb Malaysians.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You son of chicken started this old recycled sugarbaby article thread as soon as you see me online just like all the Ccb that whistled as soon as see me and other ccb that attacked me with knocks as soon as I moved in. You can act innocent AND act poor thing pap and ceca bully you but you know the truth and heaven will punish you for it. Continue to post more old sugar baby news in this forum and that’s called nice according to evil and horrible criminal bully dogs here. Pui!

Fuck your chao cheebye.
Your cheebye should be lay flat and hammered.

Gan Siokbin, kan bu phua cheebye!

1658938686238.png