• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah bill gates

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
for more information goto investigative audit website.

bg=a.jgp.png
bg=b.jgp.png
bg-c.jgp.png
bg-d.jgp.png
bg-e.jgp.png
bg-f.jgp.png

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't this callous murder camouflaged as "vaccine" experiments carried out for the "greater good of humanity"? Such Evilness!

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a SA citizen said . taken from Dr john campbell video

E.S.P - E-greetings for Special People

13 hours ago
I live in Johannesburg, South Africa. I have family in different parts of South Africa and there are very few people sick that we know of. I only know of one family who all tested positive. It was an extremely mild flu, only lasting 24 hours. They are not vaccinated. They were all better in one day. Something that has being pointed by our professionals here is that discovery is different to origin. Just because it was discovered in South Africa does not mean it 'originated' here. The same goes for the Delta variant. Thanks for your ongoing reporting. Much appreciated. Well done!