• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah beng throws 30 packets of economical bee hoon at stall after getting queue cut

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun find trouble just because you're in the mood la.
Nothing to do with queuing or not.
It's called economical beehoon.....the name says it all.....
Someone queuing at boon keng to eat this can't be all that rich.

If tycoon queuing for a cheap bowl of famous sungei road laksa....that I can understand

You mean like this chow chee bye?

pm-lee-chicken-lee.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with economical beehoon:confused:

I used to have it for breakfast with an egg, fish cake,... & chilli sauce. Never considered it as low class thing. In Spore food courts you are unlikely to find hawkers selling american or continental breakfast :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am spot on, see the state sinkies are feeling the stress. even ah beng also dulan, diu lei PAP!:oIo:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I used to have it for breakfast with an egg, fish cake,... & chilli sauce. Never considered it as low class thing. In Spore food courts you are unlikely to find hawkers selling american or continental breakfast :smile:

Absolutely nothing wrong.
Nothing to suggest u a poor chap because u eat economic meehoon.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Absolutely nothing wrong.
Nothing to suggest u a poor chap because u eat economic meehoon.

Why the fucking label of rich and poor so important? Very sinkie behaviour. He rich or poor his fucking problem lah.. What is it got to do with u?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fucking label of rich and poor so important? Very sinkie behaviour. He rich or poor his fucking problem lah.. What is it got to do with u?

My problem is that u an gay loh.
Fucking disgrace n disgusting to us n your parents.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My problem is that u an gay loh.
Fucking disgrace n disgusting to us n your parents.

Stupid sinkie behave like kampong uneducated worthless chink.. Need to use rich label to upsell himself because he got nothing to offer to make himself look good.. Pathetic.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clap clap......
This Ah Beng have gut. Show the hawker stall a manners lesson. I sure the stall business will drop for next few month due to negative news.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dunno sia narong says ppl who queue up for it cannot be rich.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are correct....this ah beng have gut....and a bloody big one at that.

Clap clap......
This Ah Beng have gut. Show the hawker stall a manners lesson. I sure the stall business will drop for next few month due to negative news.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aya probably drive it from the second hand car shop where he works lah, many such cases.

My block not farlahli.. but the Lao beng drive a mahsirdee amg and his atb wife drive a poshade boxster. They live 4room flat but as long I observed, the lao beng don't seem to be working.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
My block not farlahli.. but the Lao beng drive a mahsirdee amg and his atb wife drive a poshade boxster. They live 4room flat but as long I observed, the lao beng don't seem to be working.

So, where does his money come from? Drug dealing or kena Toto or inheritance? Is he a money mule for terrorism financing? Pappies should look into this lao beng to find out but as usual, they sleep, do nothing and see nothing ...