• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AGC & the Court of Public Opinion - Massive Boo Boo

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot fright would be a better choice of words....

The change of leadership and the type of behind the new leadership will send a signal to society and to the PAP. They do not have to go into the trenches like Teo and Francis did and give the old man a good fight while EW Barker as the powerless chairman sat quietly. They can make representations and brief their members. They then become pressure points.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sure panicked and removed all their politcal power.

If you get bored, read the transcript of the Parliamentary Inquiry. You see him intimidate everyone who testified including some of the legal bigwigs such Harry Elias etc. Barker had no chance. He made derogatory comments about NUS Law grads.

I thot fright would be a better choice of words....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I found the Hansards and had a good read before. His usual style is to intimidate, cow or threaten.
I do admire FS's standing up to him - real cheeky of him to keep saying, "Yes, my Prime Minister!" Really got Old man's goat that he asked the Chair to warn him.

He sure panicked and removed all their politcal power.

If you get bored, read the transcript of the Parliamentary Inquiry. You see him intimidate everyone who testified including some of the legal bigwigs such Harry Elias etc. Barker had no chance. He made derogatory comments about NUS Law grads.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right about FS. Cool as a cucumber. I bet old man must have vomited blood when he went home that night.

Yes. I found the Hansards and had a good read before. His usual style is to intimidate, cow or threaten.
I do admire FS's standing up to him - real cheeky of him to keep saying, "Yes, my Prime Minister!" Really got Old man's goat that he asked the Chair to warn him.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The general consensus in the last 18 hrs is that the AGC made a massive boo boo. This is not a situation where a few ignorant chaps were making uninformed comments. This is not a case where people with agendas trying to tarnish the reputation of the courts. This is also not situation where there has been an organised and coordinated effort to demean the courts.

This is in effect a spontaneous reaction from many quarters and from people from all walks of life. This is a case where a taxi driver was robbed of his taxi, driven in a dangerous manner resulting in an airport worker being killed. A violent robbery followed by an unnecessary death of an innocent person.

If the driver is a minister or if the dead victim at the airport is the children of our ministers or minister himself, the charge will be massive. Remember the case of Ong Ka Chua who toasted Seng Han Thong? Nobody know what has happened to him till now, it was like he was send to IMH without trial for as long as PAP deemed fit. Will the court side Ong Ka Chua for having psyhotic issues as in the case of this china man or they simply ignore Ong's case because the victim is a minister. ACG certainly has lots of explanation to do but they chose not to.

Also the SMRT PRC strike case, now that they have gone home. MOM, SCDF and SMRT management came out to spew shit on them. This is another case of the strong bullying the weak. I have nothing more to say because such examples are too many in Singapore and we are tired of Singapore Judiciary systems. I have no trust in Singapore carrying out its law fairly. This is my opinion.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the driver is a minister or if the dead victim at the airport is the children of our ministers or minister himself, the charge will be massive. Remember the case of Ong Ka Chua who toasted Seng Han Thong? Nobody know what has happened to him till now, it was like he was send to IMH without trial for as long as PAP deemed fit. Will the court side Ong Ka Chua for having psyhotic issues as in the case of this china man or they simply ignore Ong's case because the victim is a minister. ACG certainly has lots of explanation to do but they chose not to.

Also the SMRT PRC strike case, now that they have gone home. MOM, SCDF and SMRT management came out to spew shit on them. This is another case of the strong bullying the weak. I have nothing more to say because such examples are too many in Singapore and we are tired of Singapore Judiciary systems. I have no trust in Singapore carrying out its law fairly. This is my opinion.

AGC now wants to sue everyone and act big. It has now officially become a clown institution. I think no one gives a shit anymore at this point in time. These goondus think suing and talking big like gangsters is the same as gangsters who shoot to kill. Their words have no power. Now AGC wants to bully PRC drivers. If someone in PRC wants to blow things up for some gains, all of Capitaland and TH investments in China could go burning literally. AGC really wants to start a war on the people of Singapore and Singapore. A few dumb men.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is where the law fraternity needs to raise their collective voice. If the Law Society are constrained maybe a new team is due.

hahaha the lawsociety is full of pap dogs and isd spies....just go and see lor....the lawyers say that there t a few of these so called fucking lawyers who can handle few cases and do very little real court or legal work yet they drive ferraris and are not even a big firm for that matter.....

the country is probably the only one tha has 2 law societies....one which fucks the lawyers through disciplinary shit...and another one that makes them SCs....so who is more loved? sinkapore is fucked beyond imagination if sinkies dont wake up from their stupor....pap has outlived their usefulness and its time to kick these fuckers out......

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha the lawsociety is full of pap dogs and isd spies....just go and see lor....the lawyers say that there t a few of these so called fucking lawyers who can handle few cases and do very little real court or legal work yet they drive ferraris and are not even a big firm for that matter.....

the country is probably the only one tha has 2 law societies....one which fucks the lawyers through disciplinary shit...and another one that makes them SCs....so who is more loved? sinkapore is fucked beyond imagination if sinkies dont wake up from their stupor....pap has outlived their usefulness and its time to kick these fuckers out......

In Singapore, legal corruption is not a corruption. When PAP decide what is legal, they owned the people. They decide who should go to jail and who deserve lighter sentences and how much to pay the judges. System like this spells doom for the country. PAP has a lot to account for the people but they pretend to look mute.

Anyway, I hope Malaysia voters will teach sinkies how to grow some balls. I am watching Malaysia election very closely.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore, legal corruption is not a corruption. When PAP decide what is legal, they owned the people. They decide who should go to jail and who deserve lighter sentences and how much to pay the judges. System like this spells doom for the country. PAP has a lot to account for the people but they pretend to look mute.

Anyway, I hope Malaysia voters will teach sinkies how to grow some balls. I am watching Malaysia election very closely.

Pappies do not pretend to act mute.
They outrightly eat you and ask you what can you do about it.