• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After the GENOCIDE: Will there be enough VACCINE SURVIVORS to rebuild civilization?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am amazed how this moron is holding up.

Can‘t go anywhere, self paid ART twice weekly, and soon to be out of a job when companies demand vaccine passport

And he still dreams of spilling his retarded spunk into some woman

His anti depressant must be damn awesome. I want some

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shall i do away with my women-free life and start having children with women so i can rebuild civilisation?

I do not mind passing my high IQ gene to the next generation but i dunno about having to deal with a woman or women. But i am sure the women i am with will be smart enough to be unvaccinated.
You only have the 10% left to choose from. Old folks home lao ah mah with no teeth and one missing leg and a pace maker

Or children below 12 . Suits a sick pedophile like you best

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am amazed how this moron is holding up.

Can‘t go anywhere, self paid ART twice weekly, and soon to be out of a job when companies demand vaccine passport

And he still dreams of spilling his retarded spunk into some woman

His anti depressant must be damn awesome. I want some
Previously I had pointed to him about what kind of world will be left behind if all the vaxxed died. I think they starting to realize the world wont function anymore and they dont want to do scud work either. So healing medical beds? Lol! Sounds like they will enslave the ones they save. No thank you.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/right-on-track.307907/post-3448007

Fantasy lah.

Seriously if all the vaccinated die like they say it will be cataclysmic.

Not to mention the people left behind are all the self entitled people who probably not willing to work for the greater collective. Selfish. Perhaps violent. Nobody will clean toilets for sure. Nobody will clean septic tanks. No farmers.

Nobody will get hands dirty.

Many will be rapists murderers belligerent etc.

Good luck.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Previously I had pointed to him about what kind of world will be left behind if all the vaxxed died. I think they starting to realize the world wont function anymore and they dont want to do scud work either. So healing medical beds? Lol! Sounds like they will enslave the ones they save. No thank you.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/right-on-track.307907/post-3448007

Fantasy lah.

Seriously if all the vaccinated die like they say it will be cataclysmic.

Not to mention the people left behind are all the self entitled people who probably not willing to work for the greater collective. Selfish. Perhaps violent. Nobody will clean toilets for sure. Nobody will clean septic tanks. No farmers.

Nobody will get hands dirty.

Many will be rapists murderers belligerent etc.

Good luck.
I am very curious how he can meet women while locked up at home

He should share his tips

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very curious how he can meet women while locked up at home

He should share his tips
You won't want his tips, believe me. Farker has a head full of shit. :biggrin:

Wasn't it LKY who once said everyone, even a moron has the right to reproduce themselves? :sneaky:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You won't want his tips, believe me. Farker has a head full of shit. :biggrin:

Wasn't it LKY who once said everyone, even a moron has the right to reproduce themselves? :sneaky:
eh give chance la

maybe sexy gorgeous women DO find an unvaccinated moron with large frequently swabbed nostrils incredibly attractive and irresistible and will go to his house and spread for him leh?

don't be so narrow minded

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He is a God with large dilated nostrils and strong calloused right hand and carpel tunnel syndrome and hydrocephalus
Lol

Like this? This guy is not a God though. Altered human.

250px-The_Leader_(Samuel_Sterns).jpg