• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Italian salami, Joanne Peh goes for Chinese sausage Qi Yiwu on rebound!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
715 had many chances to teeko pehgirl during LITTLE NYONYA. in actual fact, it's a smoke screen. 715 has a bf and a beri powderful who always starred him in movie. probably their tryst is about to be exposed and he desperately needs a used-by bitch as a smoke screen.

That's right 715 has connection with the high and mighty gay at the top!
this is only a smoke screen by 715 to impress ppl that he's ain't a gay!

Otherwise how can he get connected to the movie world and play lead role!!
Just think about it!!

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I believe that.. the AngMo already got sick of her "roti prata (without egg)" boob..

529213_623028037712188_1065829353_n.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
joanne peh new bf

Qi Yuwu and Joanne Peh are dating
It was revealed that Singapore Mediacorp stars, Qi Yuwu and Joanne Peh are officially dating!

Asianpopnews website reported that the two stars, who play onscreen lovers in the crime thriller, "C.L.I.F. 2" had recently admitted that they are indeed dating, when Yuwu himself revealed his newfound romance in a recent interview with a magazine.

Asked if he was not afraid of a backlash for Joanne as she just ended her last relationship not long ago, Yuwu expressed, "That's life. Don't tell me you need to be alone for three to five years before it is considered normal or okay to date again? Sometimes it just happens."

Yuwu who is more reserved than the outgoing Joanne was asked if their differences in personalities have any effect on their relationship. However, the actor welcomes the differences, stating, "My life will be balanced with a more active and energetic person around."

Yuwu also revealed that he had met Joanne's parents and is planning to introduce her to his parents when they arrive in Singapore in April.

Meanwhile, Joanne shared that she was very surprised when Yuwu confessed his feelings for her while she was still coping with her failed romance with Bobby Tonelli.

However, the 29-year-old Singaporean actress said, "We did have chemistry together and I was not particularly shocked of his confession."

When asked if the relationship is too soon after her breakup with Bobby, Joanne stressed, "I did not jump into a new romance immediately after my breakup. I have considered it thoroughly."

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A whore like her deserves a compatible man-whore.

I recommend Edison Chen to her. :wink:

First thing Edison Chen came to know JP, he will asked her
Spread your leg, JP why? Edison I want to record every detail
down under!

JP will enjoy the recording even closed her eyes ! Shiok man!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a girl needs to wear a bikini top for a cooking show, it shows just how insecure she is. Hooking up with a well know gay man for companionship is expected... if she's 25.

But she's 30 this year right?

singapore-joanne-peh-001.jpg

J

JeanGrey

she better have a dam good support network in place BEFORE she even THINK about having a kid.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she better have a dam good support network in place BEFORE she even THINK about having a kid.

Kan phua ni nabei lao cheebye!
Early morning let me greet your mother....
Dun come disturb by dig old threads....
Mods kindly cream this Moron's ass....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joanne Peh and Qi Yuwu are married: Reports

<small class="clear">Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - 21:56
</small>AsiaOne

20140909-joanneqiyuwu.jpg

SINGAPORE - After a year of courtship, local actress Joanne Peh and actor Qi Yuwu have tied the knot.

The low-key ceremony was held at Sentosa, according to photos on celebrity hairstylist David Gan's Instagram account. The couple was seen at a ceremony in front of the Merlion at Sentosa.

According to reports, insider sources have confirmed that the couple got married today.

A photo that was uploaded earlier this afternoon by Gan showed the back view of Peh's bridal veil.

"Another one of my daughters is now married," wrote the hairstylist.

Qi, 36, and Peh, 30, have been in the limelight ever since they announced that they were dating, although there were doubts if the high-profile whirlwind relationship was for real.

Prior to this relationship, Peh was in a four-year relationship with American DJ-host Bobby Tonelli.

Peh and Qi have known each other for nearly 11 years, since acting together in Peh's first drama, Beautiful Connection (2002). Over the years, they were cast in six other dramas.

In an interview with SPH Razor in November last year, Peh said they had never had a fight.

She also revealed the sweet things that they do for each other, which includes cooking birds' nest - a regular thing they do for each other.

"He's a flowers kind of guy as well, so that is quite sweet. Even being able to spend time with each other in the day is the sweetest thing because we really don't have the time.

"Sometimes to me, even being able to watch a movie is really sweet, because we don't have that luxury," said the actress.

[email protected]

02_2.jpg

[h=2]After a year of courtship, local actress Joanne Peh and actor Qi Yuwu have tied the knot.[/h]
01_2.jpg