• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After asshole anton casey, we have a new ungrateful faggot caleb rozario!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His older brother Jesse Bethlehem Rozario's Facebook account have not been closed.

This is one of his post.

jsz0bQJ.jpg

Really, a clean bill of health?

If Caleb Rozario is clean, why would he take down his Facebook account and Facebook page that contains the "blow up MBS" video.

His video is already out there on the net.

Here, check it out:
http://www.frequency.com/video/talented-foreigner-in-singapore-named/146664764/-/5-55958

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really think all these public show of bravado called 'Pinoy pride' is just a way to cover their own inadequacies as an ethnicity.

Pinoys are nothing more than the Mexican wetbacks of SE Asia, who think they are like their colonial master gringos. :rolleyes:

Shit Times reported that SGLAND just imported 160 pinoy here as construction workers.

I hope these pinoy cheap labours exhibit their pinoy pride by not skiving while at work and give 100% effort. I urge the pinoy maids in SGLAND to exhibit pinoy pride when doing housework. Also the pinoy whores at orchard towers to give their all pinoy pride when giving blowjobs.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the fuss? The MRT is still just as packed like sardines and the MRT Security stations can be left unattended numerous times and some Malaysian can just drive through the causeway without being detected. So, what cock is that guy saying about 'threat to our security?'........hogwash idiocy.

My colleague told me that she had witnessed numerous times the MRT Security stations are left unmanned and on some occasions, the security personnel can be seen playing with his smart phone when on duty, oblivious to commuters lugging large baggage with them and crossing the gates.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This Caleb Rozario is not a Pinoy, he is a Christian Indonesian. His brother Jesse Bethlehem Rozario is either studying at or graduated from SMU. Their relative Flame Rozario is working for the Pizza Hut Franchisor in Indonesia as the Chief Accounting Officer. All 3 have the same cheebye face, the type that u see and want to automatically whack.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Caleb Rozario is not a Pinoy, he is a Christian Indonesian. His brother Jesse Bethlehem Rozario is either studying at or graduated from SMU. Their relative Flame Rozario is working for the Pizza Hut Franchisor in Indonesia as the Chief Accounting Officer. All 3 have the same cheebye face, the type that u see and want to automatically whack.

Their cheebye bin apparently runs in the family.... One look and you want to knee them in their faces.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Their cheebye bin apparently runs in the family.... One look and you want to knee them in their faces.

This is what happens when their mother give birth in an Indonesian hospital and the bumi doctor slap the wrong end of the baby. Must have mistook their bums for their face.