• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

African FTrash Turn SPGs into Drug Mules & Sex Slaves

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Screen visitors from known crime zones
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MONDAY'S heart-rending article ('Blinded by love and greed'), which described how West African syndicates turn gullible Singaporean women into drug mules, cries out for more effective measures to protect our citizens.
While it may be impossible to completely protect every Singaporean woman from these ruthless syndicates, the relevant government agencies should review entry rules for visitors from West Africa, an area that has commonly been linked to the source of such heinous crimes in Singapore.
The authorities should screen visitors more closely and admit only those with valid reasons like families who are genuine tourists, businessmen with proven track records, students with visas, employees with work permits and other travellers with justifiable and reputable backgrounds.
Call me prejudiced but if such stricter criteria help stem the recruitment of Singaporean women as drug mules, I shall be happy to be labelled so.
Singapore will not be the first country to impose extra measures. I had to obtain a letter of recommendation and proof of my legitimacy from my parent company in the United States before I was granted a travel visa for a business trip by the American Consulate.
By all means, extend the red carpet for genuine tourists to Singapore, but be more vigilant in allowing visitors in from countries linked to recruiting drug mules, as well as telephone and Internet scams.
Finally, a plea to Singaporean women and girls: Please wake up and beware of sweet-talking men who shower you initially with gifts, goodwill and romantic expressions. As Monday's sad story illustrates, losing your heart - and your money - may be the least of your troubles ultimately.
Robert Chew

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good thing actually. The Singaporean women for all their worth should not be treated like animals. But they should be, by real men.

The Africans have shown themselves negatively. They gave a sneer and the middle finger to the much-lauded Women's Charter, and they did what they shouldn't. But they did what real men should do anyway, not in those illegal, bad things but in dominating women, which in a way could be what the boss-for-life really wanted to see in the locals in all his years of ruling them. Also the words "wussy African" as everyone knows, is almost mutually exclusive. They don't take shit from anyone which is truly admirable.

Singaporean men generally it seems, are too, uninspired to stand up for themselves. If they don't respect themselves and be men, then how could they expect anyone else to respect them and regard them as men?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY SO WORK UP?

In fact, I am luring these African women here to S'pore...

With Cash and Work plus PR status...

Turn them into modern day baby making slaves...

Make them bear Spore babies...

Then we can have better genes...a taller and bigger S'pore Team...

images

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please give the African men some respect. They are not cleaners or janitors mind you. Where is your goddamned sense of proportion?

Yes. Please respect these Africans. Ask them to be our cleaners and janitors is insulting the cleaners and janitors.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Please respect these Africans. Ask them to be our cleaners and janitors is insulting the cleaners and janitors.

Don't be a racist. At least they know how to be a real man and dominate the lessers that are women.

You can disagree with their deplorable activities as stated where I am doubtlessly with you, but you should not doubt their sense of masculinity at all that most local men don't seem to have.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
People should understand that from the old days ancient wisdom had continually advised that in the skies above the Sun leads the Moon, not the other way round.

People should also, look at the positive traits of others and learn from them while of course, ignoring as in not seeking to emulate, the negative traits to be found in them as well.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be a racist. At least they know how to be a real man and dominate the lessers that are women.

You can disagree with their deplorable activities as stated where I am doubtlessly with you, but you should not doubt their sense of masculinity at all that most local men don't seem to have.

While the African men are able to convince women to be their drug mules and sex slaves; the local woman have the SG Chink in tow with him carrying her handbag all over town. He can't get sex either and have to resort to bonking in GL or go for cheep thrills at some sleazy KTV. :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the African men are able to convince women to be their drug mules and sex slaves; the local woman have the SG Chink in tow with him carrying her handbag all over town. He can't get sex either and have to resort to bonking in GL or go for cheep thrills at some sleazy KTV. :biggrin:

Just like you.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please give the African men some respect. They are not cleaners or janitors mind you. Where is your goddamned sense of proportion?

If you ever visited Paris Airport, you could see many cleaners and janitors are of African origin....any developed country is much better than what they get at home. i dunno if they can find jobs at home too?

i think they get better pay than Sinkie cleaners...in Euros some more.

Last edited: