• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AFR Article: Mahathir's victory a warning shot for Singapore's PAP

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our voters mentality are different from Malaysian voters. Our small size makes voters highly risk averse and wouldn't vote any opposition just because they are unhappy with pap.

While it a fact that electorates desire for more opposition representations but want pap to be government. This sort of thinking is prevalent even amongst opposition supporters not just middle ground.

The greatest problem is our oppositions are highly fragmented, small and ineffectual. The only better one is WP but they still have a long way to go before talking about forming an alternative government. Hence lhl is not going to lose too much sleep over the ripple effect of Malaysia election results.

Does Malaysia have grcs? The PAP is a strong brand and is influential both in the civil service and the military. L’stat ces PAP. Only the foolish will try to defy the will of Loong, not even the fake oppo WP is foolish enough to squander away their hard earned MP allowances. :rolleyes:

I dun say every WP MP lah, but it should be clear some are pleased with the status quo. They not urgent, why should I be so urgent to cast my vote for their lot? o_O

What long way to go, too fragmented, all imprecise muddled nonsense of an excuse corright or not? :mad:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Malaysia have grcs? The PAP is a strong brand and is influential both in the civil service and the military. L’stat ces PAP. Only the foolish will try to defy the will of Loong, not even the fake oppo WP is foolish enough to squander away their hard earned MP allowances. :rolleyes:

I dun say every WP MP lah, but it should be clear some are pleased with the status quo. They not urgent, why should I be so urgent to cast my vote for their lot? o_O

What long way to go, too fragmented, all imprecise muddled nonsense of an excuse corright or not? :mad:
No but they have gifts for Malays there. But they also have a grandad who live long enough to become PM again.

Harry did not.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5da2e563-c576-4356-80d8-a66592e1cac1.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP has already set the stage for imperialism or a dynasty,the civil serivce,the military,unions and glcs all subverted to serve one state.....the fruit is ripe for plucking,all we are waiting for is for a strong man to swoop in and clinch the prize.a strong man the likes of duterte,xi jing ping or bui bui kim or hitler.. asia is not a civilised world like europe,there is no room for sissy politics. asians only respect a strongman.opposition dont understand this,we are not playing friendly game of football here,we are playing for keeps.

when i become a billionaire hopefully sinkies will vote for me,i will rule sinkieland as a benevolent dictator......

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pig voters cannot think. They are retarded. People have left so as not to be dragged down with them. You think they have the balls to barricade polling station and airport? The only thing they deserve is anal everyday

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main reason for Najib downfall - he didn’t give enough to his umno ppl. The cracks started when core umno ppl start defecting. You think Mahathir righteous ? His Petronas and proton has been bleeding for how long?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a freak election, would the SG President grant the winning leader the position of PM? Or will he/she/it side with the PAP forever?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It might take eternity for a Singaporean to do a Mahathir. Bye then, the earth would have imploded or the Lee Family would produce countless offsring than can't be killed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon n his jingang wil now make sure tis bleuprint never ever c daylite in sinkieland ...
pap’s days are also numbered as emperor eleven sends 6.9 million of his 6.9th column to sg (thanks to sinkie open cheebye policy) and takes over as one of his new sars by sheer numbers. sg will becum a commie territory. it’s written in the stars.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap’s days are also numbered as emperor eleven sends 6.9 million of his 6.9th column to sg (thanks to sinkie open cheebye policy) and takes over as one of his new sars by sheer numbers. sg will becum a commie territory. it’s written in the stars.
Hongyi better hurry up and be the last PAP PM.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It might take eternity for a Singaporean to do a Mahathir. Bye then, the earth would have imploded or the Lee Family would produce countless offsring than can't be killed.
Good. Pig voters deserve to suffer forever. The fools that dont leave do too. Win win

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations to Pakatan Harapan for defeating the corrupt and kleptocratic Barisan National in 2018 GE 14 !!!